Close to the lakes and gorges of the Verdon, near the Luberon, Gréoux les Bains is a charming little thermal resort in the Alpes de Haute Provence. This little village in Provence will enchant you with its narrow, winding little streets and its shady little squares, overlooked by its ancient fortress. Gréoux les Bains is situated at the heart of the Valensole plateau, with its magnificent lavender fields that are a must while on holiday in Provence in the summer.
The club-hotel is situated 1,5 km from the village of Gréoux, in a magnificent 30 hectare park.
Free shuttle for the village of Gréoux and the thermal baths. The residence is situated 10 km from the ITER Cadarache centre and offers ideal conditions for hosting clients of this site.
Outdoor swimming pool, open from May to September (weather permitting), 3 tennis courts, air-conditioned restaurant and bar, opening onto a terrace, bike-shed, WiFi zone, free outdoor car park.
Bed and bathroom linen included.
Air-conditioned restaurant and bar, opening onto terrace.
- Individual rooms available.
- Bedrooms for 2 and 4 persons, with shower room and separate toilet, television and telephone.
- Nursery for ages 3 months to under 3 years during the spring and autumn school holidays (fee-paying)
- "Canyon parc", with entrance fee (acrobatic course in the trees).
During your Holiday in Gréoux les Bains, many sporting and leisure activities are available near your holiday rental:
- The thermal baths: keep fit, medical treatments, relaxation treatments
This establishment , built entirely in stone from the village of Rognes, belonging to the "Chaîne Thermale du Soleil" since 1962, is well-worth a visit. It was built on the site of the ancient thermal baths and contains a commemorative stone dating from 175BC. Gréoux is renowned for the curative properties of its waters.
- The château des Templiers, the Vieil Horloge
- The chapels Sainte Croix, Saint Sébastien and Notre Dame des Œufs
- Hiking, bike rides, mountain biking and horse riding in the Verdon Regional Nature Park
- Water sports on the lakes
- Canoeing: descent of the Gorges du Verdon
- Cinema, casino, discos
During your holiday in Gréoux les Bains, discover the Verdon region, Provence and the Luberon :
- The Gorges du Verdon
- Hill-top villages
- The lakes of Esparron and Sainte Croix
- Prehistory museum in Quinson
- Lavender route, olive route, hill-top village route...
- The Luberon and its typical villages
Domaine de Château Laval
Route de Valensole
04800 GREOUX LES BAINS
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm