Close to the lakes and gorges of the Verdon, near the Luberon, Gréoux les Bains is a charming little thermal resort in the Alpes de Haute Provence. This little village in Provence will enchant you with its narrow, winding little streets and its shady little squares, overlooked by its ancient fortress. Gréoux les Bains is situated at the heart of the Valensole plateau, with its magnificent lavender fields that are a must while on holiday in Provence in the summer.
About 500m from the centre of Gréoux les Bains and 200m from the town’s thermal spa, the Odalys Residence Cote Provence is composed of holiday rentals distributed in two 3-storey buildings with lift. Between the Luberon and the Verdon, set between the region’s stunning lakes and the fields of purple lavender, Greoux les Bains is an ideal holiday destination to enjoy the warm southern sunshine as well as the benefits of its thermal waters.
Famous for its thermal waters, Greoux les Bains is also an excellent base to discover the Verdon Gorges, the many tiny villages and stunning lakes in Provence.
Wifi access (extra charge)
Half-covered, heated swimming pool (open May to September)
Lounge with billiards table & library
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Free underground parking
Breakfast room open from 8am to 10am (pre-booking required)
The residence offers holiday rentals in Greoux les Bains ranging from 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people to 2 bedroom apartments for 6 people all equipped with a functional kitchenette (microwave/grill, ceramic hob, dishwasher…), bathroom or shower room with toilet, air-conditioning, Internet access and TV (both at an extra charge). All holiday rentals have a balcony or terrace.
Five x 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people are equipped to welcome guests with disabilities.
|Accommodation type||From 25/08/2018
Escapade 2 pers.
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Escapade 5/6 pers.
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Escapade 3/4 pers.
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €1/person/night (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Eco tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/person/night (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
Rental Formula : check-in from 5pm to 8pm, check-out before 10am
”Escapade” Formula : check-in from 4pm, check-out before 11am
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Rental Formula :
- Access to half-covered, heated swimming pool + paddling pool (open May – September)
- Fitness room
- Access to lounge with library and billiards
- Bed linen (except “Special Curistes” package)
- Free underground parking
”Escapade” Formula : short stays
- Services included in rental formula
- Bed linen (beds made on arrival except sofa beds)
- Bathroom linen
- End of stay cleaning (except kitchen & washing up)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- TV rental (already installed in the apartments) : €8/day, €40/week, €5/day (over 1 week)
- Baby equipment (cot, high chair, bath) (pre-booking required) : €8/day, €25/stay
- Wifi access (2 connections only) : €8/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks, €35 (Family Pack = 4 connections)
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Breakfast : €10/adult (pre-booking required)
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €60/apartment
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €10/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Odalys « Special Curistes » thermal cures… discover our special rates in the town spa !
Special rates for Odalys guests in Greoux les Bains. Information and bookings at your residence’s reception. Offer cannot be combined with other promotions or special deals.
Tel. +33 (0)4 92 72 39 50
During your Holiday in Gréoux les Bains, many sporting and leisure activities are available near your holiday rental:
- The thermal baths: keep fit, medical treatments, relaxation treatments
This establishment , built entirely in stone from the village of Rognes, belonging to the "Chaîne Thermale du Soleil" since 1962, is well-worth a visit. It was built on the site of the ancient thermal baths and contains a commemorative stone dating from 175BC. Gréoux is renowned for the curative properties of its waters.
- The château des Templiers, the Vieil Horloge
- The chapels Sainte Croix, Saint Sébastien and Notre Dame des Œufs
- Hiking, bike rides, mountain biking and horse riding in the Verdon Regional Nature Park
- Water sports on the lakes
- Canoeing: descent of the Gorges du Verdon
- Cinema, casino, discos
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• Free underground parking, in your holiday residence
During your holiday in Gréoux les Bains, discover the Verdon region, Provence and the Luberon :
- The Gorges du Verdon
- Hill-top villages
- The lakes of Esparron and Sainte Croix
- Prehistory museum in Quinson
- Lavender route, olive route, hill-top village route...
- The Luberon and its typical villages
Avenue des Thermes
04800 GREOUX LES BAINS
Telephone : +33 (0)4 92 78 99 16
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday : 10am-12 noon and 4pm-7pm
Sunday : 8am-12 noon, closed in the afternoon
Wednesday : Closed
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm