Cabries is a lovely little village in Provence, situated near Aix en Provence, perched on a rocky hilltop and overlooked by its chateau. Cabries is an ideal choice for a holiday destination for exploring Provence and the Luberon only 20 minutes from the beautiful beaches on the Mediterranean coast. This authentic little village is in a magnificent setting opposite the St Victoire mountain where you can enjoy the relaxed way of life and all the advantages of the South of France and its wonderful sunny climate.
Set in the heart of Provence between Marseille and Aix en Provence, this Apart'hotel in Cabries with outdoor, heated swimming pool, facing the stunning Sainte Victoire mountain, is surrounded by a 500-hecatare pine forest and overlooks a 75-hectare 18-hole golf course. Shops are in the nearby village of Calas, 5km away. Just 5km from Aix TGV station and 15km from Marseille airport, this is an ideal, easily accessible base to discover Provence in the South of France for a weekend away, short break of holiday in any season.
Outdoor, heated swimming pool (open from April)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Outdoor car park
Breakfast service available
The Odalys Apart'hotel in Cabries offers holiday rentals in apartments, ranging from the 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people to the 2 bedroom apartments for 6 people and the maisonettes with 1 or 2 bedrooms for 6 or 8 people. All are fully equipped with kitchenette (ceramic hob, microwave / grill, dishwasher), bathroom with toilet, free Wifi, TV with free Canal+ channels (Canal + Sport, Canal+ Cinema).
Price in euros, per accommodation and per stay
Reception from 9.00 am to 12.00 noon and from 4.00 pm to 7.00 pm
Arrival from 5.00 pm
Departure, after inventory, before 11.00 am
In case of late arrival, you MUST inform the residence, who will give you the procedure to follow to get into your apartment after the reception closing time
- the accomodation
- Bed and bathroom linen included.
- Beds made up on arrival.
- Television included.
- Daily cleaning (except kitchen area and dishes).
Extra services to be paid on site:
- Laundry facilities : washing machine : €4/machine, tumble dryer : €2/machine
- Breakfast buffet : €8/adult, €6/child (4-12 years old), no charge for children under 4
- Cleaning service on request (5-7 nights) : €25 (daily cleaning, beds made) or €50 (full weekly cleaning service)
- End of stay cleaning (residential formula/medium stay 5-28 nights) : from €60
- Pets allowed* : €10/animal/day, €55/animal/stay
* Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the building and grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Cabriès offers various activities and place to visit during your holiday in Provence :
- Château, medieval Streets, Church
- Golf de la Cabre d’Or in Cabriès (18 holes)
- Hiking, horse riding, Mountain biking
- Edgar Mélik museum
- The Park Club of Arbois : tennis, swimming pool, adventure course, keep fit, archery etc.
• Conference facilities, organise your meetings with Odalys
1 meeting room : 60m² for 30 people
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• Apart'hotel in ideal location, in quiet area, near golf course
• Apart'hotel easily accessible, near TGV station and airport
From your holiday rental in Cabriès, visit some of the many places to visit in Provence :
- In Cabriès : the ancient village and its church, the village of Calas and its church, the 8th century chateau, the Edgar Melik museum (housed in the castle), the 12th century chateau of Trébillane, the chapel of Notre Dame de la Salette, at Calas, dating back to the IVth or Vth century, farm visit
In the surrounding area:
- Aix en Provence (about 10 km)
- The Sainte Victoire mountain (alt: 1011 m), symbol of Provence
- The villages of Bouc Bel Air, Mimet, Simiane, Meyreuil, Les Pennes Mirabeau
- The Luberon mountains
- The Camargue
- The beaches of the « cote bleu »
- Marseille (15 km) the second biggest town in France
- Cassis and the calanques; which can be visited by boat trips
Appart'hôtel Odalys Golf de la Cabre d'Or
Allée du Golf
Every day : 9am-12 noon and 4pm-7pm
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm