Sussargues is a village located 25 km away from Montpellier. The villa is located on the outskirts of the village, 500 m away from the shops.
The resort's attractions
- Outdoor activities : canyoning, canoeing, hiking, horse riding, climbing
- Water-based recreational activities: jet ski, wake board, kite surfing, catamaran
Places to visit
- Visit of Montpellier (Faculty of Medicine, Musem Fabre, Cathedral St Pierre,…)
- Discovery of the Cévennes, the Pic Saint Loup, the Canal du Midi
- Visit of wineries (AOC Saint Chinian, Minervois, Faugères, Clairette du Languedoc et Coteaux du Languedoc)
- Lake of Salagou
Villa of 150 m² built on a land of 1 000 m² for 8 people.
14 rue de la Croix de Reboul
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm