In Languedoc-Roussillon, discover the small village of Sallèles d'Aude located in the heart of the vineyards of the region between Black Mountain and the Mediterranean Coast. Near the Canal du Midi, Sallèles d'Aude offers a diversified holiday between nature, historical heritage and city events. Lulled by the rhythm of the water, the village can be visited on foot, by bike or by boat and has many pleasant walks, surrounded by trees. If you're a fishing fan, cast away in the Canal's waterways. Opting for a holiday rental in Sallèles d'Aude (Residence Côté Canal), enjoy the friendly, festive environment and visit the historical remains.
Book a holiday rental in the Odalys Holiday Club Cote Canal ideally located 200m from the banks of the Canal du Midi. Between the “black mountains” and the Mediterranean coast, choose a holiday rental in Salleles d'Aude, in the district of Somail.
In the heart of the Languedoc vineyards, Le Somail in Salleles d'Aude is an attractive village that owes its charm and authenticity to its location between Cesse and Canal de Jonction, Aude and the Canal du Midi. Discover this southern town, on foot, by bike or boat – your visit will be gently rocked to the rhythm of the water and you can enjoy discovering the heritage of your destination.
Outdoor swimming pools (one heated) open April-September
Well-being centre (extra charge) : sauna, hammam
Children’s play area
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Free outdoor parking
The Odalys Holiday Club Cote Canal has a snack/bar open from 23/06 to 14/09/18
Only 200m from the banks of the Canal du Midi, Odalys Holiday Club Cote Canal is made up of several one-storey buildings offering holiday rentals ranging from 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people to 2 bedroom apartments for 6 people.
Functional and comfortable, the holiday rentals all have a lounge with TV and sleeping arrangements, one or 2 bedrooms, an equipped kitchenette (fridge, ceramic hob, microwave/oven, dishwasher), shower room with toilet and a terrace.
While on holiday in Sallèles d'Aude, in the heart of the Somail, don't miss the many sites which remain from its rich past:
- The Gailhousty's Spithouse
- The beautiful Canal Bridge, built by Vauban
- The bridge built in the Eiffel style
- The "stable" lockhouse
- Saint Roch Chapel
- The Château of Françoise 1er
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment and activities, July/August, 5 half days/week
Free kids’ club (4-11 years old)
• Teens’ Club, free activities, July/August
Free teens’ club (12-15 years old)
• Daytime & evening entertainment, free family entertainment, July/August
Enjoy a lively family holiday with Odalys with free entertainment
• Odalys local guide, available in your residence (July/August)
Get the most out of your holiday and discover the region with an Odalys local guide to advise you during your summer holiday.
• Seminars, meetings... organise your business meetings with Odalys
Catering service possible (pre-booking required).
While staying in Sallèles d'Aude, visit some of the wonderful sites in the area:
- Narbonne: the Saint Just cathedral, the Merchants' bridge, the Robine canal ...
- Cathares Castles: Peyrepertuse, Quéribus, the city of Carcassonne ...
- Museum of Fauna (beautiful animal collections)
- Many chasms and caves: l’œil doux, grotte de Limousis
- Castles and wineries
- Réserve Africaine de Sigean (animal park)
11590 SALLELES D AUDE
Telephone : +33 (0)4 68 40 56 60
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm