La Salvetat sur Agout is a charming little village in the Haut Languedoc Regional Nature Park, situated in the Hérault region on the Saint Jacques de Compostelle footpath. Perched high up, at an altitude of 700m, La Salvetat sur Agout is a medieval village with a warm, welcoming atmosphere, in an exceptional natural setting, with its beech tree and oak forests. Thanks to its lake, situated in a lush, green setting, you can enjoy the pleasures of swimming and water sports. La Salvetat sur Agout, also reputed for its naturally fizzy mineral water, ensures you a sparkling holiday in theLanguedoc Roussillon region.
With Odalys Vacances, book a holiday rental in Languedoc Roussillon and discover the charming, medieval village of Salvetat sur Agout. The Residence le Domaine des Sources, located 800m from Lake Raviège is in a beautiful setting on the hillside in the heart of the Parc du Haut Languedoc. We advise you have a car during your holiday to comfortably enjoy discovering the area including the waters sports proposed on the lake.
Famous for its naturally carbonated mineral water, the town of Salvetat sur Agout, perched up at 700m of altitude, is set in a beautiful natural environment surrounded by forests and green hills.
Outdoor heated swimming pool, open from mid-June to mid-September
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Free outdoor parking
Wifi (extra charge)
Located in the heart of the Parc du Haut Languedoc, the attractive Odalys Residence le Domaine des Sources, with its wooden facades and slate rooves, blends in well with the lush green landscapes that surround it.
The Residence Le Domaine des Sources offers 80 holiday rentals in Languedoc Roussillon ranging from duplex apartments with 2/3 rooms for 4/6 people and 3/4 rooms for 6/8 people. The accommodation is well equipped and has a living room with sleeping arrangements, bedroom(s) and a sleeping alcove (depending on type chosen), a functional kitchenette (electric hob, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher ...), a bathroom or shower room with toilet and a terrace.
One apartment for 6/8 people is equipped to welcome disabled guests.
- Iron, ironing board, vacuum cleaner on loan
During your holiday at La Salvetat sur Agout, you have the opportunity to practise many different sporting activities :
- Water sports on the lake : boat hire, pedal boat, sailing, wind-surfing
- Mini-golf a 12-hole course, beside the Raviège lake
- Climbing, hiking, mountain bike, canyoning, via ferrata
- Fishing (in rivers and lakes)
- Outings on horse-back and and pony-riding
- Go-ape circuit at 2 km
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment and activities, July/August, 5 half days/week
Free kids’ club (4-11 years old) from 02/07 to 26/08
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
From your holiday rental at La Salvetat sur Agout, explore the Hérault and the Haut Languedoc regions :
- At La Salvetat sur Agout : the lake, the chapel of Saint Etienne de Cavall, the bottling factory of Salvetat mineral water, the 11th century bridge
- The Plateau of the Lakes
- The Massif du Caroux-Espinouse
- The Haut Languedoc regional nature park
- The little villages of Anglès, Castanet le Haut, Cambon, Fraïsse sur Agout, Nages
- Castres, Béziers, Carcassonne, Narbonne
Résidence-Club Odalys Le Domaine des Sources
Gua des Brasses
34330 LA SALVETAT SUR AGOUT
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday : 10am-12noon and 4pm-7pm
Saturday : 8am-12noon and 2pm-8pm
Sunday : 10am-12noon
Wednesday : closed
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm