Calvisson is a typical, little traditional village of the Languedoc Roussillon region, situated at the heart of the garrigue countryside, between Nîmes and Montpellier. Let yourself fall under the spell of its narrow streets and its beautiful setting where olive trees, vineyards and sunflowers grow side by side. Calvisson offers you a quiet and peaceful holiday in the Gard region in a little village, enjoying the exceptionally sunny climate of Provence, just 30 minutes from the Camargue region, with its beaches and wild, unspoiled nature.
The Residence Domaine Le Mas des Vignes, set in 21 hectares of land and just 4km from Calvisson and its shops and restaurants, is located in the Gard region, between Nimes and Montpellier, near the beaches of Grau du Roi offering wonderful views of the surrounding vineyards. Within the residence you will find a heated pool with sliding roof and a large outdoor pool with water slide. From your holiday rental in Calvisson, you can visit Nimes, Ales, Sommieres, the Pont du Gard, Port Camargue, the famous bamboo gardens in Anduze, Uzes, the marshes in Aigues-Morte, the Camargue, and much more... Enjoy bicycle touring, canoeing, horseback riding, hiking, climbing, swimming, golf and donkey rides. Car advised.
Calvisson is a picturesque village between Nimes and Montpellier where you can enjoy strolling through the charming, little streets, surrounded by vineyards and olive groves...
Indoor, heated swimming pool (board shorts not allowed, swimming trunks only)
Mini golf (extra charge)
Wifi (extra charge)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Free outdoor parking (1 space per holiday rental)
The residence has a snack bar (take-away pizzas, ice creams, cocktails, …) open in Spring French school holidays and from mid-June to the beginning of September. There is also a small shop open from end June to beginning of September.
The Residence Domaine le Mas des Vignes offers holiday rentals in small houses for 4 to 8 people are fully equipped with kitchenette (microwave and dishwasher), shower room with toilet, television (extra charge) and a terrace.
Eight holiday rentals for 4 people are suitable for guests with disabilities.
Price in euros, per apartment and per stay
Tourist tax not included
Arrivals and Departures : consult our residence
Get away formula "Escapade" :
- Apartment rental
- Bed and bathroom linen
- TV rental
- End of stay cleaning, except kitchen area and dishwasher
- Registration costs free for 1 to 3 nights stays
"Guarantie and Tourist tax to be payed on the permises. Guarantie is given back the day of your departure or sent by mail.
Pets admitted : up-to-date vaccination certificate and tattoo required. Dogs are to be kept on a lead within the residence."
- Iron, ironing board, vacuum cleaner on loan
- Tennis rackets, table tennis equipment, balls on loan
Make the most of the magnificent setting of Calvisson to explore its setting of lush and abundant nature and to practise many and varied sporting activities :
- Mountain-bike and cycling. Calvisson is a dream destination for cyclists: 21 km of cycle routes for all levels + 100km of mountain-bike circuits
- Nîmes Vacquerolles 18-hole golf course
• Indoor, heated swimming pool, enjoy a swim all year round !
Don’t forget your swim wear whatever the season
During your holiday in the Gard region, at Calvisson, you can visit the remarkable sites of the Languedoc Roussillon :
- At Calvisson : wash houses and griffins, covered market places, the site of the Three Mills with its view over the plateau, the museum of popular arts and traditions, open-air market every Sunday morning on the village square
- Nîmes and its arena
- The Camargue : Port Camargue, Saintes Maries de la Mer
- The Pont du Gard
- The bamboo gardens at Anduze
- Uzès: town of art and history
- Aigues Mortes with its salt marshes
- The Cevennes steam train
- The Aigoual mountain range : the ski resort of Prat Peyrot at a 2-hour drive from the residence (Alpine skiing: 14 slopes – 5 green, 6 blue, 4 red - 13 ski lifts, 83 snow guns and 3 groomers)
Résidence Odalys Domaine Le Mas des Vignes
675, Route d'Aigues Vives
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday : 10am-12noon and 2pm-5pm
Saturday : 9pm-12noon and 2pm-7pm (subject to change)
Wednesday, Sunday : 8am-1pm and 3pm-8pm
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm