At the heart of a beautiful park, at the foot of the Cévennes mountains, the residence Les bains d'Avene, situated just 2km from the shops, comprises 60 apartments with terrace distributed over ten, 3-storey buildings. For visitors following a thermal treatment, the residence is just 800m from the thermal spa centre.
Outdoor (non-heated) swimming pool, open from May to October
Ping pong table
WiFi (extra charge)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Free outdoor car park
The apartments, for 4 to 6 people, are fully equipped with a kitchenette (electric hob, fridge, microwave or microwave/grill, dishwasher), bathroom or shower with toilet and television (extra charge).
Six 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people, on the ground floor, are equipped to welcome disabled guests.
Close to your holiday rental in Avène, a host of activities is available to you :
- Bathing at the outdoor leisure centre of La Prade
- Thermal baths
- Hiking, mountain bike
- Botanical and mycological outings
Avène is a much sought-after destination for a spa holiday. The quality of its waters is recognized in treatments for dermatological problems such as eczema or for scars or burns. Avène offers up-to-date equipment and waters of an exceptional quality, allowing it to be certified as a spa-town, dedicated specifically to dermatological problems. A wide variety of treatments is available to patients (spraying, showers, under-water massages, hydroheliotherapy) as well as different baths to firm up your body.
Avène has been recognised as a spa-resort since the 19th century, but you will also find Roman remains, testifying to a far more ancient occupation of this site. Avène also offers an unspoiled natural site around the lake of Avène, in the forests of the Cévennes region and in the regional nature park of the Haut Languedoc.
Places to see in and around Avène :
- The village of Avène, with its narrow Streets and impressive porches
- Roman remains
- Michel Galabru’s family home
- The Haut Languedoc nature park
- The cellars of Roquefort
- The commune of Saint-Guilhem-le-désert
- The lake of Salagou
- Roquebrun or the Petit Nice
- The Cirque de Mourèze
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Prices valid until 31/03/19. Subject to modification after this date.
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.85/person/day (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Eco tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/person/day (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in from 5pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out by 10am.
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
• If the problem is not resolved on site, please contact the Odalys Vacances reservation call centre on 0825 562 562 from Monday to Saturday.
- Access to outdoor, non-heated swimming pool (open from May to October)
- Access to petanque grounds
- Table tennis table
- Outdoor parking (1 space/apartment)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot and baby bath) : €8/day, €25/stay (pre-booking required, subject to availability)
- Wifi access (2 connections only) : €8/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks, €35 (Family Pack = 4 connections)
- Bed linen (sheets & pillow cases) : €12/set
- Bathroom linen (bath towel, hand towel) : €8/set
- Bed and bathroom linen kit : €19/kit
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €60/apartment
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €10/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Thermal cure special offer
On request at the residence only : Tel: +33 (0)4 67 95 18 01.
Offer cannot be combined with other offers
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
330,000 surveys collected, analysed & certified by our bailiff. Exclusively at Odalys !More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !