Trogues is a little village half way between Sainte-Maure and Ile Bouchard in the Indre et Loire region, situated on the banks of the Vienne river making this place particularly popular with fishing and nature enthusiasts. Trogues is ideally situated to discover the famous and wonderful Châteaux of the Loire Valley, as well as the remarkable sites of the Touraine, the Chinon region and the Loire-Anjou-Touraine regional natural park… a wonderful opportunity to discover the heritage, gastronomy and art of living of this region.
Set in a lush, 16-hectare park on the banks of the river Vienne only 40km to the south of Tours in Trogues, the campsite le Parc des Allais offers an exceptional site where you can enjoy the peace and quiet of this stunning natural setting. You will be charmed by the region of the Centre of France, with its many and varied facets, offering a setting appropriate for all different types of holidays. The region boast many different attractions - cultural, natural, architectural and gastronomic.
Covered, heated swimming pool (13m x 6m) with paddling pool, open throughout the season (weather permitting)
Outdoor swimming pool with water slides, open in July and August, (weather permitting)
Multi-sports ground, tennis court, ping-pong, petanque area, children's playground
Bike and pedal-kart hire (July & August, subject to availability)
Bar with TV
WiFi (extra charge)
Laundry services (extra charge)
1 parking space per mobile home
In July & August and weekends in low season: snack bar/restaurant (take-away meals), extra activities at an extra charge : tree adventure circuit (20km), zip-wire, 1.5-hectare fishing lake
July and August and off-season weekends:
- Restaurant (take-away dishes), Bar, grocery shop
The campsite offers mobile homes for 6 people (3 bedrooms) equipped with kitchenette (microwave, etc), shower room with toilet and terrace with garden furniture. 1 parking space per mobile home.
|Accommodation type||From 01/07/2017
Mobile home 6 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
Book Now >
Book Now >
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €200/ mobile home (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours. Please leave the mobile home clean and tidy or a €60 cleaning fee will be retained.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.35/person/day (valid for all guests over 13 years old) - price indication only
Eco tax to be paid on arrival
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in between 3pm and 7pm (6pm in low season).
In the case of late arrival please inform reception before 5pm. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out between 8am and 11am (please make an appointment at reception for the inventory)
- Accommodation rental
- Access to covered, heated swimming pool with paddling pool open throughout the season
- Access to outdoor, non-heated swimming pool with water slides in July & August (weather permitting)
- Accss to 1.5-hectare fishing lake
- Access to multi-sports ground, tennis court, ping-pong and petanque ground
- Access to children's playground
- Kids club (4-13 years old) in July & August (except Saturdays)
- Daytime and evening family entertainment in July & August (except Saturdays)
- 1 parking space per mobile home
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Baby Equipment (pre-booking required, subject to availability) (high chair, cot - sheets & mattress not supplied) : €30/week (deposit €25)
- Wifi access : rates on site
- Laundry facilities : Washing machine : €5/machine, Tumble dryer : €3/machine
- Disposable bed linen (pre-booking required) : €8/set
- Bike/pedal kart rental (July & August, subject to availability)
- Extra activities : Zip-wire, etc
- Restaurants (take-away service) and bar (weekends in low season, every day in July & August)
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen area, washing up & toilet) : €60/mobile home
- Pets allowed*: €35/week/animal (cats or dogs)
* Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs category 1 & 2 not allowed. 1 animal/accommodation. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the grounds and not allowed in swimming pool area.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
While on Holiday in Trogues in the Indre et Loire region, you can enjoy many sports and activities including:
- Bike rides, mountain biking
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment & activities, July/August
Free kids’ club (4-13 years old) - except Saturdays
• Daytime & evening entertainment, free family activities & entertainment, July/August - except Saturdays
Enjoy a lively family holiday with Odalys this summer with a variety of activities including sports tournaments, fitness courses, themed evenings, cabaret and karaoké.
- Historical residences and troglodyte houses
- The Châteaux de la Loire
- The medieval city of Loche
- Poitiers and the Futuroscope theme park (45 mins)
- Chinon, city of art and history
- Candes Saint-Martin, one of the prettiest villages in France
- Azay le Rideau
Domaine Résidentiel de Plein Air
Le Parc des Allais
Lieu dit les Allais
Low season :
Every day : 9am-12 noon and 2pm-6pm
High season :
Every day : > 8am-12 noon and 2.30pm-7pm
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm