Montigny en Morvan, a peaceful little village nestling in the Yonne valley on the edge of Lake Pannecière, the largest lake in the Regional Nature Park of the Morvan, is an ideal choice for a holiday in the Burgundy region, famous for its wines and gastronomy. Just 15km from Château Chinon, Montigny en Morvan is perfectly situated for exploring the lakes and rivers that make up the Morvan region. The region also offers an exceptional, cultural heritage with renowned sites such as Vézelay, Bribacte, Alésia, the ducal cities of Dijon and Beaune and the gallo-Roman town of Autun.
The Domaine de Pannecière is situated in the heart of the Morvan regional nature park, at the edge of lake Pannecière, the largest of the lakes in the Morvan region. The site offers apartments and mobile-homes for your holiday rental in Burgundy. The campsite is situated in a wooded park covering 6 hectares so you will appreciate the peace and quiet and the lush greenery of this beautiful natural setting.
Outdoor, heated swimming pool (no life-guard) open in July/August (weather permitting),
Children's playground, petanque
Badminton, table-tennis (outdoors)
Snack bar open in July/August with flipper and billiards table (extra charge)
Wifi (extra charge)
Snack-bar open in July/August with fee-paying billiards table, table football, flipper and other games.
Set in a lush, green park covering 6 hectares, this campsite, ideal for nature lovers, offers mobile homes for 4/6 and 6/8 people and holiday rentals on the ground-floor ranging from studios for 2/3 people to mezzanine apartments for 6/8/ people. All holiday rentals are equipped with a kitchenette, shower with toilet and terrace with garden furniture. Wifi is available in accommodation (extra charge). Car necessary.
Iron and ironing board available to borrow
Lake Pannecière, a paradise for nature-lovers and hikers, occupies an extensive 520 hectares and its dam, with its many buttresses and vaults, is situated at the entrance of the estate.
Sporting and leisure activities:
Hikes, leaving from the "Domaine de Pannecière"
Mountain bike to discover the many and varied landscapes of the region
Horse, mountain-bike and Quad bike outings
Rafting and canoeing on local rivers
Shops and supermarkets at Château Chinon (14 km).
Small supermarkets at Chaumard (6 km) or Ouroux (8 km)
Markets : calendar available at reception
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment & activities, July/August, 5 half days/week
Free kids’ club (4-11 years old) from 02/07 to 26/08
• Teens’ Club, free activities, July/August
Free teens’ club (12-15 years old) from 02/07 to 26/08
• Daytime & evening entertainment, free family activities & entertainment, July/August
Enjoy a lively family holiday with Odalys this summer from 02/07 to 26/08
• Odalys local guide, available in your residence (July/August)
Get the most out of your holiday and discover the region with an Odalys local guide to advise you during your summer holiday from 02/07 to 26/08
During your holiday in the Bourgogne regionat Montigny en Morvan, explore the remarkable spots in the Regional Nature Park of the Morvan :
- The panoramic view from the Banquet Chapel at Jeaux (8 km)
- Wine and cooperage living museum, at Ouroux (10 km)
- Museum of the seven-year term and the Costume museum at Château Chinon (15 km)
- The « Saut du Gouloux » waterfall, at Montsauche (18 km)
- The Canal of Bourgogne or of the Nivernais
- The lakes of Vaux and Baye (18 km)
- Bibracte European Archaeological centre- Le Mont Beuvray (35 km)
- Autun, Gallo-roman town (45 km)
- Saint Andoche basilica at Saulieu (45 km)
- Sainte Marie Madeleine basilica at Vézelay (UNESCO heritage), the caves at Arcy sur Cure and the archaeological site of Fontaines Salées, a huge group of thermal baths, dating back to Gallo-roman times (45 km)
- The lakes of Settons, Chaumeçon, Saint Aignan
- Many châteaux and churches of the Xth to the au XVth centuries, particularly the château of Bazoches (XIIth century) with its 4 towers and keep, built around an internal courtyard…
Domaine de Pannecière
Barrage de Pannecière
58120 MONTIGNY EN MORVAN
Reception open every day except Wednesday and Sunday (opening times vary during the season)
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm