At the threshold of the Ardèche Gorges’ Nature Reserve, Vallon Pont d’Arc is an authentic and friendly little village with its shady little streets, its colourful markets and its little squares, where it’s so pleasant to stop and have a drink.
Vallon Pont d’Arc nestles at the heart of a lush, green nature, studded with forests of green oak trees and prehistoric caves, very close to the banks of the ’Ardèche river, where you can enjoy a canoeing trip.
The residence Ardèche Azur is situated on the Mazes' plain, 300 m from the river Ardèche and 1 km from the shops
It is made up of 11 buildings into little houses, all of which have a spacious terrace (from 10 to 12 sq m)
Dining area :
Large restaurant (200 sq m) with large terrace
Take away dishes
Large outdoor, heated swimming pool (322 sq m) with water chute and paddling pool (27 sq m) with a huge space around the pool (1000sq m).
Health and well-being centre
Fitness room (92 sq m)
Jacuzzi (48 sq m)
Hammam (22 sq m)
Events' centre (except year 1)
Large seminar room (200sq m) which can be divided into 4 rooms of 50 sq m
The Ardèche Gorges’ Nature Reserve, very close to Vallon Pont d’Arc, invites you to practise all sorts of sporting activities in its wonderful natural surroundings:
- Descent of the river Ardèche by canoe or kayak
- Climbing, caving, via ferrata
- Adventure course, paintball
- Hiking or mountain bike outings
- Quad, go-kart
- Fishing (licence obligatory)
- Paragliding, microlighting, flying
Set off to discover the region of the Ardèche, from Vallon Pont d’Arc :
- The Ardèche Gorges’ Nature Reserve.
- The Pont d’Arc, natural arch measuring 60m in height, gateway to the Ardèche Gorges
- The authentic villages of Salavas, Labeaume, Balazuc
- Many caves including the famous cave of Chauvet Pont d’Arc
- Regional prehistory museum.
- The Roures chateau
- The re-emergence of Font Vive (fountain)
- The rock of Sampzon
- The Foussoubie swallow-hole
Lieu dit « La Bruguière » - Quartier Les Mazes
07150 VALLON PONT D ARC
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm