Salavas is an authentic little village in the Ardèche region with its traditional houses with stone facades, little paved streets and its famous chateau. In a lush, green setting, surrounded by oak forests and pines, Salavas is set on the banks of the river Ardèche, close to Vallon Pont d’Arc, the gateway to the stunning Ardèche Gorges. Swimming, water sports and varied sporting activities in the heart of an enchanting, unspoiled natural setting are on the agenda for your holiday in Salavas.
Situated in the heart of a quiet, wooded area near Vallon Pont d'Arc and the Gorges de l'Ardèche Natural Park, the Mobile Home Campiste Le Domaine de Chaussy is ideally located to enjoy the natural beauty of the Ardèche region.
In the shade of large oak trees, this campsite offers mobile home holiday rentals ideal for family holidays in an exceptional setting with varied facilities. With its large water park, great selection of sports facilities and equipment, organised hiking and mountain biking tours and free Kids Club and family entertainment in July and August, all members of the family will have a memorably mobile home holiday in France.
Water park (2700m²) open 07/04 to 30/09/18, weather permitting
- "Aquatoons" play area with paddling pool
- heated swimming pool for children
- 3 water slides
- heated swimming pool (25m x 13m)
Oasis well-being centre : hot tub, sauna, hammam, massage (extra charge)
Free sports activities : mini-foot, volleyball, mini-golf, babminton
Children's play area
Wifi access (extra charge)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
The Mobile Home Campiste Le Domaine de Chaussy has a restaurant, snack bar and mini-market.
This family-friendly mobile home campsite offers Holiday rentals in mobile homes for 4/6 people all comfortably equipped with a living room with sleeping arrangements, a functional kitchenette (hob, fridge, microwave, etc.), a shower room with toilet and a terrace with garden furniture.
|Accommodation type||From 25/08/2018
Mobil home Cosy Climatisé 4/5 pers.
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Mobil-home Climatisé Premium 6 pers.
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €200 / mobile home
A credit card imprint is required for the deposite (may be requested in 2 parts : accommodation + cleaning)
Inventory carried out before your arrival and after your departure. You are not obliged to be present for the inventory.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €61/person (subject to modifications)
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in on Saturday between 3pm and 7pm (low season), 3pm and 8pm (high season : July & August)
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out between 8am and 11am
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
• If the problem is not resolved on site, please contact the Odalys Vacances reservation call centre on 0825 273 273 from Monday to Saturday (€0.18/min + cost of call).
- Access to water park
- Access to sports equipment : mini-foot, volleyball, mini-golf, babminton
- Access to Children's play area
- Hammam, sauna
- Kids Club
- Teens Club
- Evening entertainment for adults
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Baby Equipment : €5/day, €35/week
- Bike rental : prices on site
- Wifi access on the campsite
- Laundry facilities
- Bed linen (pre-booking required, subject to availability) : €10/set
- Bike rental
- End of stay cleaning : €60/mobile home
- Pets allowed (cats & dogs)* : €5/day/animal, €35/week/animal
* Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
The unspoiled natural setting for your holiday in Salavas is the ideal place to try a host of outdoor sporting activities :
- Canoe or kayak tours in the Ardèche Gorges
- Climbing, paragliding
- Fishing (licence required)
- Cycling, mountain biking
- Adventure parks
- Quad, motorbike, go-karting circuits
- Canyoning, potholing
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment and activities, July/August, except weekends
Free kids’ club (4-13 years old) : daytime and evening sporting & cultural activities
• Teens’ Club, free activities, July/August
Free teens’ club
• Evening entertainment, free entertainment for adults, July/August, except weekends
Evening Entertainment for adults : discos, karaoke, themed evenings, concerts (agenda varies during the season)
From your base in Salavas, you can visit the Ardèche region and its many treasures :
- The Ardèche Gorges nature reserve
- The Pont d’Arc, natural arch measuring 60m in height, gateway to the Ardèche Gorges
- The authentic villages of Labeaume, Balazuc
- Many caves including the famous cave of Chauvet Pont d’Arc
- Prehistory museum.
- Alphonse Daudet museum
Domaine Résidentiel de Plein Air Le Domaine de Chaussy
Quartier Petit Chaussy
Route de Ruoms
Every day (except Saturday) : 9am-1pm and 3.30pm-6pm
Saturday : 8am-8pm
July & August
Every day (except Saturday) : 9am-1pm and 3.30pm-7pm
Saturday : 8am-8pm
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm