Salavas is an authentic little village in the Ardèche region with its traditional houses with stone facades, little paved streets and its famous chateau. In a lush, green setting, surrounded by oak forests and pines, Salavas is set on the banks of the river Ardèche, close to Vallon Pont d’Arc, the gateway to the stunning Ardèche Gorges. Swimming, water sports and varied sporting activities in the heart of an enchanting, unspoiled natural setting are on the agenda for your holiday in Salavas.
Situated in the heart of a quiet, wooded area near Vallon Pont d'Arc and the Gorges de l'Ardèche Natural Park, the Mobile Home Campiste Le Domaine de Chaussy is ideally located to enjoy the natural beauty of the Ardèche region.
In the shade of large oak trees, this campsite offers mobile home holiday rentals ideal for family holidays in an exceptional setting with varied facilities. With its large water park, great selection of sports facilities and equipment, organised hiking and mountain biking tours and free Kids Club and family entertainment in July and August, all members of the family will have a memorably mobile home holiday in France.
Water park (2700m²) open throughout the summer season
- "Aquatoons" play area with paddling pool
- heated swimming pool for children
- 3 water slides
- heated swimming pool (25m x 13m)
Free sports activities : mini-foot, volleyball, mini-golf, babminton
Children's play area
Hammam, sauna, hot tub
Wifi access (extra charge)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
The Mobile Home Campiste Le Domaine de Chaussy has a restaurant, snack bar and mini-market.
This family-friendly mobile home campsite offers Holiday rentals in mobile homes for 4/6 people all comfortably equipped with a living room with sleeping arrangements, a functional kitchenette (hob, fridge, microwave, etc.), a shower room with toilet and a terrace with garden furniture.
The unspoiled natural setting for your holiday in Salavas is the ideal place to try a host of outdoor sporting activities :
- Canoe or kayak tours in the Ardèche Gorges
- Climbing, paragliding
- Fishing (licence required)
- Cycling, mountain biking
- Adventure parks
- Quad, motorbike, go-karting circuits
- Canyoning, potholing
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment and activities, July/August, except weekends
Free kids’ club (4-13 years old) : daytime and evening sporting & cultural activities
• Teens’ Club, free activities, July/August
Free teens’ club
• Evening entertainment, free entertainment for adults, July/August, except weekends
Evening Entertainment for adults : discos, karaoke, themed evenings, concerts (agenda varies during the season)
From your base in Salavas, you can visit the Ardèche region and its many treasures :
- The Ardèche Gorges nature reserve
- The Pont d’Arc, natural arch measuring 60m in height, gateway to the Ardèche Gorges
- The authentic villages of Labeaume, Balazuc
- Many caves including the famous cave of Chauvet Pont d’Arc
- Prehistory museum.
- Alphonse Daudet museum
Domaine Résidentiel de Plein Air Le Domaine de Chaussy
Quartier Petit Chaussy
Route de Ruoms
Low season : 8.30am-12 noon and 2.30pm-7pm
High season (July & August) : 8am-12 noon and 2pm-8pm
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm