Salavas is an authentic little village in the Ardèche region with its traditional houses with stone facades, little paved streets and its famous chateau. In a lush, green setting, surrounded by oak forests and pines, Salavas is set on the banks of the river Ardèche, close to Vallon Pont d’Arc, the gateway to the stunning Ardèche Gorges. Swimming, water sports and varied sporting activities in the heart of an enchanting, unspoiled natural setting are on the agenda for your holiday in Salavas.
Looking for a fun family holiday destination? Choose a holiday rental in Salavas in Ardeche with Odalys Vacances! Close to Vallon Pont d'Arc and just steps from the charming village of Salavas, the Holiday Club Domaine des Hauts Salavas is an ideal choice for the whole family with free Kids and Teens Clubs and family entertainment in July & August.
In Ardeche, you can discover the impressive diversity of the landscapes, the forests, mountains, rivers and waterfalls as well as the pretty villages packed with local traditions. This destination is also suitable for various outdoor activities such as fishing, hiking, climbing or canoeing in the gorges of Ardeche.
2 outdoor swimming pools :
- one heated swimming pool + water slide (currently under renovation, reopens 02/06/18) + paddling pool, open April to mid-September (heated from end of May to mid-June)
- one swimming pool open in July and August (non-heated)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Free outdoor parking
Free Wifi at reception
Near the village of Salavas, the Holiday Club les Hauts de Salvas offers holiday rentals set on a hillside in the heart a beautiful, lush landscape. The residence consists of terraced houses where various accommodation types can be found ranging 1-bedroom apartments for 4/5 people, 2-bedroom for 6 people (some duplex) and 3-bedroom apartments for 7 people. One level apartments on the ground floor accommodation have a terrace with direct access to the gardens and accommodation on the 1st floor has a balcony. Well-equipped, the holiday rentals all have a functional kitchenette (microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, hob ...), a living room with TV and with sleeping arrangements, one or more bedrooms, bathroom or shower room with separate toilet for most.
Certain 1-bedroom apartments for 4/5 people have wheelchair access.
The unspoiled natural setting for your holiday in Salavas is the ideal place to try a host of outdoor sporting activities :
- Canoe or kayak tours in the Ardèche Gorges
- Climbing, paragliding
- Fishing (licence required)
- Cycling, mountain biking
- Adventure parks
- Quad, motorbike, go-karting circuits
- Canyoning, potholing
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment and activities, July/August, 5 half days/week
Free kids’ club (4-11 years old)
• Teens’ Club, free activities, July/August
Free teens’ club (12-15 years old)
• Daytime entertainment, free family activities & entertainment, July/August
Enjoy a lively family holiday with Odalys with free activities
• Odalys local guide, available in your residence (July/August)
Get the most out of your holiday and discover the region with an Odalys local guide to advise you during your summer holiday in July & August
From your base in Salavas, you can visit the Ardèche region and its many treasures :
- The Ardèche Gorges nature reserve
- The Pont d’Arc, natural arch measuring 60m in height, gateway to the Ardèche Gorges
- The authentic villages of Labeaume, Balazuc
- Many caves including the famous cave of Chauvet Pont d’Arc
- Prehistory museum.
- Alphonse Daudet museum
Route de Barjac
Telephone : +33 (0)4 75 88 11 37
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday : 9am-12noon and 5pm-7pm
Saturday : 8am-12noon and 2pm-8pm
Wednesday : closed (except in July & August)
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm