Bergheim is a pleasant, little wine-growing town in Alsace situated on the Wine Route between Colmar and Sélestat. , Bergheim , a typical village, with its traditional Alsatian houses, which are remarkably adorned with flowers and with its medieval battlements, offering a superb view over the sloping vineyards and of the Haut-Koenigsbourg chateau, invites you to spend an authentic holiday in Alsace at the heart of the vineyards and at the foot of the Vosges.
Just 4 km from Ribeauvillé, the Odalys Residence le Domaine des Rois is located only 250m from the historic centre of Bergheim. About 16km from Colmar and 11km from Selestat, the attractive town of Bergheim on the Wine Route (Route des Vins), with its unusual past, is among the most well-preserved towns and most typical in Alsace.
Indoor, heated swimming pool
Sauna (extra charge)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Free outdoor parking
Wifi (extra charge)
This residence consists of an L-shaped building on 2 floors (with lift) housing holiday rentals each with a balcony (6-8m²) or terrace (6m²) and television (extra charge). The accommodation ranges from studio apartments for 2/3 people to 1-2 bedroom apartments for 6 people, all comfortably equipped with a functional kitchenette (ceramic hob, microwave, dishwasher), a bathroom or shower room, separate toilet for most.
Three 1 bedroom, ground floor apartments for 4 people are equipped for people with disabilities: bedroom with raised double bed (20cm), sliding door between the bedroom and living room, table and kitchen work top adapted for wheelchair access, grab bars for shower and toilet, PVC chair suitable for showering. Four reserved parking spaces are available as well as an access ramp leading to the entrance of the residence.
Price in euros, per accommodation and per stay. Tourist tax ton be paid on the permises
Arrival and Departure to check with the residence
In case of late arrival, you MUST inform the residence, who will give you the procedure to follow to get into your apartment after the reception closing time
- the accomodation
- Bed and bathroom linen included.
- Beds made up on arrival.
- Television included.
- Daily cleaning (except kitchen area and dishes).
"Guarantie and Tourist tax to be payed on the permises. Guarantie is given back the day of your departure or sent by mail.
Pets admitted : up-to-date vaccination certificate and tattoo required. Dogs are to be kept on a lead within the residence."
Close to your holiday rental in Bergheim, many sporting and leisure activities are open to you :
- Bike rides, mountain bike
- Golf course at Ammerschwihr
- Casino and balneotherapy at Ribeauvillé
- Swimming pool at Ribeauvillé
- In the surrounding area: canoeing,horse-riding, fishing, quad bike
- Ayurvedic massage (traditional Indian treatment)
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• Indoor, heated swimming pool, enjoy a swim all year round !
Don’t forget your swim suits and enjoy a swim in an indoor, heated swimming pool in any season.
From your holiday in Bergheim, visit Alsace and its heritage :
- The historical centre of Bergheim : the battlements and their superb view-point, the town's fortifications, some of which have been transformed into houses, the wine-growers' houses, the church at Bergheim, the Gothic basilica, the old town (the market place, main street…),the town hall, the ancient synagogue etc
- Guided tour of the MICLO distillery at Lapoutroie (10% discount for Odalys holidaymakers)
- The Haut-Koenigsbourg chateau (can be visited)
- The Wine route of Alsace (encompassing many villages, including Eguisheim, voted favourite French village in 2013, Barr, Mittelbergheim, Bergheim, Ribeauvillé,Riquewhir…)
- Colmar and its old town
- Strasbourg, Mulhouse, Sélestat
- Animal Parks : Monkeys' mountain, the eagle park, the butterfly garden
- Witches' museum at Bergheim
- Car museum and train museum at Mulhouse
- Outdoor museum at Ungersheim
Résidence Odalys Le Domaine des Rois
12, faubourg Saint Pierre
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday : 9am-12noon and 3pm-6pm
Saturday : 8am-11am and 5pm-8pm
Sunday : 9am-11am, closed in the afternoon
Wednesday : Closed all day
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm