The village of Solenzara is a pleasant sea side resort situated in southern Corsica on the Côte des Nacres (the pearl coast) with an attractive marina giving access to a large, sandy beach. Further south is the beautiful fine, sandy Canella beach, situated in a cove where you can enjoy a relaxed meal in the restaurant there. Finally the Flavona beach, with snack bar and water sports' centre, is paradise for water sports fans. Just 40 minutes north of Porto Vecchio, this is a great starting point for hiking and mountain biking. The hinterland is a maze of footpaths, where you can discover Corsica's varied flora and fauna and lush scenary. The village of Sari overlooks the plain and offers a view over a large part of the east coast and is dominated by the Monte Santu (599 m) which offers an exceptional panorama of the river Solenzara and the famous Aiguilles de Bavella where climbing fans will find excellent marked trails.
The wild beauty of this island will charm you on your holiday in south Corsica where the coast is a succession of coves and creeks with crystal clear water. Solenzara is a small village located near Porto Vecchio and the Bavella Pass where you will discover the “maquis”, the mountains and its villages perched high up on the cliffs. You can just as easily plan a day’s fishing or diving off Bonifacio without missing a visit to the famous reserve of the Lavezzi islands.
At the heart of this idyllic setting, Odalys offers holidays rental in Solenzara in the Residence Mare e Monte, set on a gentle slope leading down towards the sea. Only 200m away you will find the Tanone creek and the stunning Canella or Favone bays with beautiful, sandy beaches (around 1km away). Less than 10km away from the Residence Mare e Monte, you will find the small village of Solenzara with its fishing port, shops, bars and restaurants. A car is necessary during your holiday in Solenzara to get around easily.
Swimming pool with panoramic sea views (open 05/05 to 08/10, weather permitting)
Terrace with sun loungers
The Residence Mare e Monte has a bar
The holiday rentals in this residence in Solenzara are housed in mini-villas which are ideally located with sea views and grouped together in 2 or 3 buildings. Accommodation ranges between holiday rentals for 2/4 people, 5/6 or 6 people in the “Charme” villas. Please note: a car is essential due to the location of the residence.
Fully equipped, the accommodation has a living room with sleeping arrangements and TV, a functional kitchenette (microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge, ceramic hob ...) and a bathroom or shower room with toilet (or separate toilet in some). You have also a terrace / garden with pergola and BBQ. The "Charme" villas are fully air conditioned, the rest have air-conditioning in the living room only and furnishing and fittings are of higher quality in the "Charme" villas.
Two villas for 2/4 people with 1 bedroom are adapted to welcome guests with disabilities.
|September / October|
|Accommodation type||From 22/09/2018
1-bedroom villa 2/4 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
2-bedroom villa 5/6 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Charming villa 6 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros, per villa, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / villa (by cheque or cash)
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.50/person/day (valid for all guests over 10 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in from 5pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform reception. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out by 10am.
- Access to the outdoor swimming pool (open 20/05 to 08/10, weather permitting)
- Cot (please request at time of booking)
- Access to children's playground
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Bed linen : €15/set
- Bathroom linen : €15/set
- “Cosy” Formula (bed & bathroom linen supplied, beds made on arrival) : €18/person (pre-booking required)
- Pets allowed* : €40/animal/stay
* Please supply proof of vaccinations on arrival. Small dogs only. Please inform residence at time of booking. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the grounds.
Please note :
• Credit cards not accepted
• End of stay cleaning not included, to paid on site (kitchen & BBQ not included) :
€55 - €65/villas
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• End of stay cleaning not included, to paid on site, kitchen area & BBQ not included : €50-€60/villa (depending on villa type).
The surroundings of Solenzara and of the Pearl coast are the ideal playground for a host of outdoor activities:
- Mountain biking
- Swimming and white water sports in the river Solenzara
- Water sports: sailing, jet skiing, boat hire, windsurfing, boat trips, SCUBA diving
- Horse riding
- Climbing, canyoning, via ferrata
- Quad biking
- Adventure course
• Free Wifi in the residence ! Stay connected during your holiday with a free Wifi connection at your residence
• Pets welcome, in your holiday rental
On your Odalys holiday, don’t leave home without them !
From your holiday rental in Solenzara, visit the "Côte des Nacres" and Southern Corsica:
- The "Côte des Nacres" and its picturesque villages: Solaro, Sari and Conca
- The " Aiguilles de Bavella"
- Porto Vecchio
- The cliffs of Bonifacio
- The beautiful beaches of the south of the island: Palombaggia, La Rondinara, Fautea...
- The Lavezzi islands
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm