Sant’Antonino is one of the oldest Corsican villages. It is located 20 km away from Calvi and 10 km away from L’Ile Rousse. The beaches of Algajola only are a 10 minutes’ drive away! The 6 Victoria villas are just outside Sant’Antonino. There are 3 km away from the shops.
- Calvi : citadel (ramparts, St Jean-Baptiste cathédral, St Antoine oratory...), Ste Marie Majeure church, Notre Dame de la Serra chapel,…
- L'Ile-Rousse : Church of the Mercy, Church of the Immaculate Conception, covered market of Saint Raphaël
- Manso : remains of the Monastery San Francescu, deserted village, Church of San Pancraziu, wine-producing properties near Calvi (AOC Calvi-Balagne)
- Lot of charming small villages, churches…
- Outdoor activities: canyoning, hiking on the shepherds paths, via ferrata, climbing, trekking, paragliding,…
- Water-based activities: diving, wake board, sailing, jet ski, wind-surfing,…
Villa “Victoria” for 6 people, in Sant’Antonino
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
330,000 surveys collected, analysed & certified by our bailiff. Exclusively at Odalys !More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !