Porto Corallo (Villaputzu) is a little corner of paradise, situated in the province of Cagliari on the east coast of Sardinia, half way between the ports of Cagliari and of Arbatax (70km). The apartments, set in a small estate on a wooded hillside, all lead down to the sea. The fine sandy beach of Sa Tramatsu is only about 300m from the residence.
Free car park
Access to the resort's swimming pool
Children's play area on the beach
Beach pack - included in the "Carte Club" (1 parasol, 2 sunloungers, use of pedalos & canoes - from 19/05 to 15/06 and from 07/09 to 07/10/20)
Shopping mall with bar, restaurants, pizzeria, newsagent, crafts shops, supermarket with butchers in the residence
The accommodation set on a green hillside is made up of a series of small estates, built close to the sea offering holiday rentals in Sardinia ranging from the studio apartment for 2 people to maisonettes for 6 people. The studio apartments and apartments are fully equipped with a kitchenette, shower room and toilet. Accommodation on the ground floor has a veranda and garden and those on the first floor have a large terrace and a balcony. The maisonettes for 6 people are tastefully decorated and are situated on one floor, with veranda or garden. They have a sea view and have satellite TV and a washing machine. The 'confort' accommodation also has air-conditioning.
While on Holiday in Villaputzu enjoy some of the outdoor activities on offer:
- Diving centre
- Water sports : windsurfing, Jet skiing, canoeing
- Boat hire
- Crazy golf
From your holiday rental in Villaputza, visit some of the famous sites in Southern Sardinia:
- In Villaputzu : mining village of Baccu Locci, the Chateau of Quirra and its caves, the marina, medieval churches, Domus de Jana
- Serpenta and Cavoli islands
- Capo Ferrato
- Gennargentu National Park
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival in cash : €150 / apartment
Deposit given back after inventory carried out
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in from 5pm to 8pm.
In the case of late arrival after 8pm, please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow. An administration fee for late arrivals will be charged: after 8pm - €25, after 10pm - €50
Check-out by 10am.
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
- Car park
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Water, gas and electricity not included in the price : €22/person/week
- End of stay cleaning not included in the price : €50/studio & 1 bedroom & 2 bedrooms, €60/maisonette
- Access to the resort's swimming pool (50m to 500m from the apartments, open from 20/04 to 26/10/19, weather permitting) : €7/day/person (from 5 years old) - week pass available onsite
- Bed linen : €15/week/person
- Bathroom linen : €7/week/person
- Cot (pre-request at time of booking) : €50/week
- "Carte Club" (for guests from 5 years old) from 06/06 to 12/09/20 (including swimming pool access, entertainment, mini club) : €35/person/week (July/August)
- Thalassotherapy centre open from mid May to mid September (sauna, Turkish baths, massages, etc) : prices on site
- Body-building/fitness room open from mid May to mid September : prices on site
- Laundry service at reception
- Pets allowed* : €50/animal/stay
* Please inform residence at time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Small dogs only. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the grounds.
On the beach:
- Sunloungers and parasols to rent
- Zodiac/sailing boat hire, boat trips, pedaloes, canoe, jet ski, windsurfing school
- Beach pack (1 parasol, 2 sunloungers, use of pedaloes, canoes) from 19/05 to 15/06/120 and from 07/09 to 07/10/20 : €45/week
Please note :
• The fragility of the Italian energy system is a reality in Sardinia. The electricity standards are only 300 megawatts. As a result, it is not possible to use two appliances at the same time for example. As Italy is not equipped with nuclear power plants, the risk of power cuts or blackouts caused by the hot weather can cause inconvenience. There is no optical fiber in Sardinia, the Internet connection is slow and is often disrupted by the weather. We would like to inform you of these possible inconveniences that are unfortunately beyond our control.
• There is no public transport system on the island so we highly recommend hiring a car.
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Right by the sea, less than 300m from the beach/sea front
Enjoy a holiday by the sea in a holiday rental less than 300m from the nearest beach or the sea.
• Carte Club, valid from 06/06 to 12/09/20
The "Carte Club" gives access to the swimming pool, equipped with sunloungers and umbrellas, and Entertainment organised by an experience team including various daytime activities (at the pool or on the beach depending on the schedule) and nightlife and a mini club. Sports and group activities: aerobics, aquagym, group lessons and sports tournaments (tennis, archery, football ...).
This card is valid from 06/06 to 12/09/20 : €35/week/person from 5 years old (in July/August)
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
During the winter season 2018/19, our clients assessed their holiday rental.More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !