The north of Sardinia offers you a delicious mixture of luxury, sunshine, sea and unspoiled natural landscapes where you can discover sandy dunes and the varied wildliife of the island. San Teodoro is a small, popular seaside village with many beaches nearby, including one of the most beautiful in Sardinia, the Cinta beach and a lively, varied nightlife to suit all tastes.
The Holiday Club Liscia Eldi in Sardinia set in 5 hectares of wooded grounds, is just 500m from the famous beach of the Isuledda, 250m from the Cala d’Ambra beach and close to many of the secret, hidden creeks on this part of the Sardinian coast accessible on foot only. The residence is set in lush gardens with a large swimming pool.
Swimming pool with paddling pool
Free Wifi (at the pool and reception)
Free outdoor parking
Sports grounds (football, tennis, basketball, petanque)
Table football and table tennis
The Holiday Club Liscia Eldi has a bar, restaurant and pizzeria
The Holiday Club's different buildings are surrounded by a large garden and are situated between 300 and 600m from the sea. The holiday rentals are housed in fully-equipped apartments with a safe, telephone and satellite TV and each has a furnished terrace or patio.
- Free bus to « Cinta » and « l’Isuledda » beaches
- Free bus at night to San Teodoro
While on holiday in San Teodoro, enjoy some of the many activities on offer.
Water sports : sailing, surfing, SCUBA diving, canoeing, jet-skiing
• Kids’ entertainment, free entertainment and activities in summer
Free for kids (4-12 years old) from 03/06 to 23/09
• Adults entertainment, free entertainment and activities in summer
Free for adults : sports tournaments, aquagym, piano bar, cabaret
While on holiday in Sardinia in San Teodoro, don't miss the many interesting places to visit:
- Olbia. : the main point of access to the island, before its capital, Cagliari.
- The island of Tavolara : a mountain of white rocks, emerging out of the sea, at an altitude of nearly 600m.
- The island of Molara : an uninhabited island with a rounded form, a haven of unspoilt nature.
- The archipelago of the Maddalena: the island of the Maddalena, witnessing to a past, abounding in a succession of reigns and conquests: Phoenicians, Romans, Pisans, Genovese, house of Savoie and the island of Caprera with the famous house of Garibaldi.
- Porto Cervo : the capital of the Emerald coast, famous meeting-place of the international Jet-set and host to some of the most important sporting events of the summer months.
- The church of Stella Maris, overlooking the sea and the yacht club.
Résidence Liscia Eldi
08020 SAN TEODORO
Monday to Friday : 10am-5pm
Saturday : 10am-2pm and 8pm-12 midnight (for emergencies only)
For emergencies outside opening hours, please contact :
Tel : 0039-070-2135150
Fax : 0039-070-2135808
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm