and from 01/09/08
Royan is a pleasant little seaside resort in the Charente Maritimes region, an ideal destination for your holiday in the Poitou Charentes, on the Atlantic coast. The sunny beaches of Royan, with their fine, golden sand, are perfect for a family seaside holiday.
Campsite just 300m from the sandy beach of Royan-Pontaillac (with life-guard, kids club, entertainment in July and August), with surfing school, casino, mini-golf nearby and water sports centre 2km away and horse riding centre and golf club 10km away. Set in a wooded park of 5 hectares, in a magnificent location at the heart of this seaside town this is the perfect base to discover the local festive activities in the summer which are just a stone's throw from the campsite. Royan is an ideal starting point to discover the many sites in the Poitou Charentes region too.
Outdoor, heated swimming pool, with paddling pool, open from end of April (weather permitting, board shorts not allowed, swimming trunks only)
Children's playground with bouncy castle
WiFi within the campsite
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Parking (1 space/mobile home)
Snack-bar, take-away possible (with TV and video games), bakery (July & August), bakery delivery service
The mobile homes for 4/6 people are equipped with a kitchenette (microwave, fridge/freezer, coffee machine), living/dining area with sleeping arrangements, 2 bedrooms, shower room with toilet, built-in safe and a covered terrace with garden furniture.
|August / September|
|Accommodation type||From 18/08/2018
Mobile home 4/6 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €250/mobile home + €80 - cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure. Please leave the mobile home clean and tidy or part of the deposit will be retained.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in from 4pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out before 10am.
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
• If the problem is not resolved on site, please contact the Odalys Vacances reservation call centre on 0825 273 273 from Monday to Saturday (€0.18/min + cost of call).
- Bed linen (sheets, blankets, pillows)
- Access to heated swimming pool and paddling pool (weather permitting)
- Kids club (4-11 years old) July & August (except weekends)
- Teens club (12-17 years old) July & August (except weekends)
- Petanque, table tennis, tennis court, volleyball court, multi-sports ground
- Access to children's playground
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- TV rental (pre-booking required) : €15/weekend, €30/week, €50/2 weeks, €70/3 weeks
- Baby equipment (subject to availability, (high chair, cot) : €20/stay or €10/item no charge in low season)
- Wifi access at reception & snack bar : €3/day, €15/week
- Laundry facilities : Washing machine : €5/machine, tumble dryer : €4/machine
- Bike/mountain bike rental (July & August)
- Mini-golf (April-September)
- Snack/bar (TV and video games) and bakers (July & August)
- Pets allowed*: €3/ight/animal, €21/week/animal
* Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs category 1 & 2 not allowed. 1 animal/accommodation. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 10% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings before 07/07/18 (not incl.) and from 01/09/08
- Iron, ironing board on loan
- Books and board games available
- Tennis and table-tennis rackets on loan
- Baby bath on loan
While on Holiday in Royan, try some of the following activities on offer:
- Water sports : wind surfing, sand yachting, kite surfing, jet skiing, sailing, diving, surfing
- Golf, horse riding, tennis, karting, mini golf, swimming pool, adventure park, pelote basque
- Kite flying
- Casino, horse racing, disco, cinema
- Thalassotherapy, thermal baths
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment & activities, July/August
Free kids’ club (4-11 years old)
• Teens’ Club, free activities, July/August
Free teens’ club (11-18 years old)
• Resort’s « Famille Plus » award, guarantees a great choice of family leisure and sports activities on your next holidays
Book your family holidays in this family-friendly resort awarded the « Famille Plus » label.
While on Holiday in Royan, visit some of the many sites in the region:
- Royan, with its unique architecture, museum, church, indoor market, marina, fishing port etc.
- The Cordouan lighthouse, the most ancient and most beautiful lighthouse in France
- The villages of La Palmyre, Saint Palais sur Mer, Meschers and its cliffs, Talmont sur Gironde and Saint Georges de Didonne
- The nature centre in Vitrezay and the Park of the Estuary
- The oyster city in Marennes
- The Gallo-Roman city of Fâ in Barzan
- Saintes, La Rochelle and Rochefort
- The islands of Ré, Oléron, Aix and Madame
- Fort Boyard and Fort Lupin
Domaine Résidentiel de Plein Air Clairefontaine
16, rue du colonel Lachaud
Every day : 9am-12 noon and 2pm-7pm
High season (July and August)
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday : 9am-7pm
Wednesday, Saturday : 8am-8pm
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm