Welcome to the island of Ré, a paradise set on the Atlantic coast! No less than 100km of cycle paths allow you to discover the long stretches of golden beaches and colourful salt marshes with their varied birdlife. You will fall under the spell of the typical atmosphere of its charming ports and pretty villages in particular on market days. The wild natural landscapes on the island of Ré are in constant movement as the tides come and go offering exceptional sites to discover on foot with the family and recharge batteries in the fresh, sea air!
Outdoor, heated siwmming pool (open April to September)
Well-being centre with sauna, hammam (extra charge)
Free outdoor parking
Wifi in accommodation
Bike storage / bike rental onsite
Located just as you arrive on the island of Ré in Rivedoux, the only village on the island which has 2 beaches, this prestige residence offers fully-equipped holiday rentals in apartments with garden or terrace set in white, terraced houses with colourful shutters respecting the typical style of the island. You will find everything you need onsite for the perfect holiday: outdoor, heated swimming pool (open from mid-April to end of September), well-being facilities (extra charge) with sauna and hammam and a fitness room.
Ile de Ré has an attractive coast line where a wide range of water sports are on offer as well as beautiful natural sites for cycling and walking.
- Water sports : regattas, wind surfing, sailing, kayaking, surfing, kite surfing
- Boat trips, hiking, cycling on the many cycle tracks, horse-drawn carriage rides
- Daily markets in most villages
Ile de Re is in an exceptional natural setting, combined with an impressive historical heritage, ideal for an active, interesting and relaxing holiday in France.
- La Rochelle and its aquarium (12km away)
- Typical villages and charming harbours
- Ecology-museum of the salt-water marshes
- Island of Aix, Fort Boyard (cruises between the islands)
- The Chauvreau lighthouse
- The Defend marshes
- The fortifications of St Martin de Ré
- Cycle paths (more than 90 km)
- Water activities and fitness centre at Saint Martin de Ré
- La Flotte with its medieval market and pedestrian streets
- Bird reserve at Portes en Ré
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Prices valid until 15/10/2020 and subject to modification after this date.
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €500 / apartment
Tourist tax to be paid on site : €2.53/day/person
Check-in & check-out :
« Rental » Formula (1 week or more) : check-in from 5pm, check-out before 10am
« Escapade » Formula (short stay) : check-in from 4pm, check-out before 11am
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
• If the problem is not resolved on site, please contact the Odalys Vacances reservation call centre on 0825 562 562 from Monday to Saturday.
« Faced with the completely exceptional situation that we are currently going through because of the COVID-19 epidemic and taking into account the latest government measures, the Odalys Group is adapting to the health measures recommended by the authorities in order to guarantee the health and safety and of all of its customers and employees and is strengthening hygiene measures in its establishments. As a result, the availability of some of our services on site is likely to be impacted. Depending on the establishment, the breakfast service, swimming pool, spa facilities and well-being areas, fitness room, children's club and entertainment services may be provided in full, in part only or not be available depending on developments of the situation that we will follow day by day. We apologize in advance but count on your understanding in the current context. Your safety remains our top priority. These measures are to be applied in the context of any future arrivals and during the time which the public authorities consider necessary in the light of developments. »
« Rental » Formula (1 week or more) :
- Bed linen
- Bathroom linen
- Outdoor car park
- Wifi in accommodation
- Access to outdoor, heated swimming pool (from April to September)
- End of stay cleaning (except kitchen)
« Escapade » Formula (short stay) :
- Services included in rental formula
- Bed linen
- Bathroom linen
- Laundry facilities : prices onsite
- Well-being centre (sauna, hammam) : €6/session/person, €25 (5 sessions)
- Massage and beauty treatment room : prices onsite
- Games room : €1/fipper or table football
- TV rental : €40/week
- Breakfast service : €11/guest (from 13 years old), €9/guest (9-12 years old inc.), €8/guest (4-8 years old inc.)
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot (mattress not supplied), bath) : €8/day, €25/stay
- Pets allowed*: €60/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €12/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Air-conditioning in all apartments
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings before 31/07 (end of stay) and after 28/08/21
For all cancellations or modifications carried out because of the Covid-19 crisis, payments for accommodations and extra services will be 100% refunded.More Info
For all establishments, our « online check-in » service is now available : on arrival, no need to go via reception to check in !More Info
Choose our shared payment option : no need to pay upfront, everyone pays their share for your holiday together !More info