The Redoute campsite, situated just as you arrive on Ile de Ré offers mobile home holiday rentals in an ideal location just 500 metres from the shops, Tourist Office and the centre of Rivedoux-Plage with direct access to 2 beaches of this attractive coastline. There are many footpaths close to your holiday rental allowing you to explore the area and you can discover the island's many secret spots by bike on the 100km of cycle paths. Bus to La Rochelle and the train station stops 200m from the campsite.
Swimming pool (open from July)
Children's playgrounds with bouncy castles
WiFi (1 hour/day free of charge)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
BBQ hire (gas or electric only)
Access to the sporting facilities of Le Platin campsite over the road
- Bar restaurant with take-away service, next to the campsite.
- Additional bar open in July and August in Le Platin campsite.
The mobile homes, known as "Fishermen's cabins" on this campsite, sleep 6/8 people and are all fully equipped with a kitchenette (electric coffee maker, microwave, fridge/freezer), with 3 bedrooms, a living room, a safe and a terrace with garden furniture.
Ile de Ré has an attractive coast line where a wide range of water sports are on offer as well as beautiful natural sites for cycling and walking.
- Water sports : regattas, wind surfing, sailing, kayaking, surfing, kite surfing
- Boat trips, hiking, cycling on the many cycle tracks, horse-drawn carriage rides
- Daily markets in most villages
Ile de Re is in an exceptional natural setting, combined with an impressive historical heritage, ideal for an active, interesting and relaxing holiday in France.
- La Rochelle and its aquarium (12km away)
- Typical villages and charming harbours
- Ecology-museum of the salt-water marshes
- Island of Aix, Fort Boyard (cruises between the islands)
- The Chauvreau lighthouse
- The Defend marshes
- The fortifications of St Martin de Ré
- Cycle paths (more than 90 km)
- Water activities and fitness centre at Saint Martin de Ré
- La Flotte with its medieval market and pedestrian streets
- Bird reserve at Portes en Ré
|From 15/06/2019 to 22/06/2019||From 22/06/2019 to 29/06/2019||From 29/06/2019 to 06/07/2019|
Mobile home 6/8 persons
Surface approx. :29 m²
Living room with a couch (110 x 190 cm)
Bedroom with a double bed
2 bedrooms with 2 single beds
Kitchenette (electric coffee-maker, microwave, fridge/ freezer)
Covered terrace with garden furniture
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / mobile home (2 payments : mobile home + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure. Please leave the mobile home clean and tidy or part of the deposit will be retained.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.55/person/day (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in between 4pm and 8pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out before 10am
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
- Bed linen
- Access to swimming pool mid-May to mid-September (weather permitting)
- Daytime and evening family entertainment in July & August (in Le Platin campsite over the road)
- Wifi (1 hour/week free in July & August)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Wifi access (1 hour/week free of charge in July and August) : €3/day (unlimited access), €15/week
- Laundry facilities : Washing machine : €5/machine, Tumble dryer : €4/machine
- BBQ rental : prices on site
- Pets allowed*: €3/night/animal
* Only one pet per accommodation. Dogs category 1 & 2 not allowed. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Kids’ Club*, free entertainment & activities, July/August, except weekends
Free kids’ club (4-10 years old) : artistic activities, games, tournaments, etc.
• Daytime & evening Entertainment*, free family activities & entertainment, except weekends
Enjoy a lively family holiday with Odalys this summer
• Free access to heated swimming pool, in your mobile home campsite
Enjoy a swim in the heated pool (250m²) from mid-May to mid-September (weather permitting)
*All activities and entertainment takes place in the Platin Campsite just over the road
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
330,000 surveys collected, analysed & certified by our bailiff. Exclusively at Odalys !More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !