Ile de Ré is a peaceful little haven and a jewel of the Atlantic coast where you will forget the stress of everyday life as soon as you cross the bridge from La Rochelle. With its mild and sunny climate, this popular Holiday destination in France offers many different landscapes : marshlands, dunes, fine sandy beaches, forests etc. Enjoy exploring the tiny streets of the 10 charming little villages scattered over the island, with their pretty ports, flower-lined alleyways and tiny white houses with coloured shutters. Ile de Re is a little corner of paradise to be discovered at a leisurely pace - by bike or on horse back.
The Redoute campsite, situated just as you arrive on Ile de Ré offers mobile home holiday rentals in an ideal location just 500 metres from the shops, Tourist Office and the centre of Rivedoux-Plage with direct access to 2 beaches of this attractive coastline. There are many footpaths close to your holiday rental allowing you to explore the area and you can discover the island's many secret spots by bike on the 100km of cycle paths. Bus to La Rochelle and the train station stops 200m from the campsite.
Swimming pool (open in July)
Children's playgrounds with bouncy castles
WiFi (1 hour/day free of charge)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Iron & ironing board on loan
BBQ hire (gas or electric only)
Access to the sporting facilities of Le Platin campsite over the road
- Bar restaurant with take-away service, next to the campsite.
- Additional bar open in July and August in Le Platin campsite.
The mobile homes, known as "Fishermen's cabins" on this campsite, sleep 6/8 people and are all fully equipped with a kitchenette (electric coffee maker, microwave, fridge/freezer), with 3 bedrooms, a living room, a safe and a terrace with garden furniture.
|Accommodation type||From 16/06/2018
Mobile home 6/8 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
Book Now >
Book Now >
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / mobile home (2 payments : mobile home + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure. Please leave the mobile home clean and tidy or part of the deposit will be retained.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.55/person/day (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in between 4pm and 8pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out before 10am
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
• If the problem is not resolved on site, please contact the Odalys Vacances reservation call centre on 0825 562 562 from Monday to Saturday.
- Accommodation rental
- Bed linen
- Access to swimming pool mid-May to mid-September (weather permitting)
- Daytime and evening family entertainment in July & August (in Le Platin campsite over the road)
- Access to children's playground with bouncy castles
- Wifi (1 hour/week free in July & August)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Wifi access (1 hour/week free of charge in July and August) : €3/day (unlimited access), €15/week
- Laundry facilities : Washing machine : €5/machine, Tumble dryer : €4/machine
- BBQ rental : prices on site
- Pets allowed*: €3/night/animal
* Only one pet per accommodation. Dogs category 1 & 2 not allowed. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 10% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings before 08/07/17 (end of stay) and after 26/08/17.
Ile de Ré has an attractive coast line where a wide range of water sports are on offer as well as beautiful natural sites for cycling and walking.
- Water sports : regattas, wind surfing, sailing, kayaking, surfing, kite surfing
- Boat trips, hiking, cycling on the many cycle tracks, horse-drawn carriage rides
- Daily markets in most villages
• Kids’ Club*, free entertainment & activities, July/August, except weekends
Free kids’ club (4-10 years old) : artistic activities, games, tournaments, etc.
• Daytime & evening Entertainment*, free family activities & entertainment, except weekends
Enjoy a lively family holiday with Odalys this summer
• Free access to heated swimming pool, in your mobile home campsite
Enjoy a swim in the heated pool (250m²) from mid-May to mid-September (weather permitting)
*All activities and Entertainment takes place in the Platin Campsite just over the road
Ile de Re is in an exceptional natural setting, combined with an impressive historical heritage, ideal for an active, interesting and relaxing holiday in France.
- La Rochelle and its aquarium (12km away)
- Typical villages and charming harbours
- Ecology-museum of the salt-water marshes
- Island of Aix, Fort Boyard (cruises between the islands)
- The Chauvreau lighthouse
- The Defend marshes
- The fortifications of St Martin de Ré
- Cycle paths (more than 90 km)
- Water activities and fitness centre at Saint Martin de Ré
- La Flotte with its medieval market and pedestrian streets
- Bird reserve at Portes en Ré
Domaine résidentiel de plein air La Redoute
Rue de la Garenne
17940 RIVEDOUX PLAGE
July & August Reception at the Redoute campsite
Monday-Friday : 10am-12 noon and 5pm-7pm
Saturday, Sunday : 8.30am-12 noon and 1.30pm-7pm
Low season : Every day : 9am-7pm
High season : 8am to 8pm (Saturday) and 8.30am to 8pm (Lundi to Friday)
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm