Ile de Ré is a peaceful little haven and a jewel of the Atlantic coast where you will forget the stress of everyday life as soon as you cross the bridge from La Rochelle. With its mild and sunny climate, this popular Holiday destination in France offers many different landscapes : marshlands, dunes, fine sandy beaches, forests etc. Enjoy exploring the tiny streets of the 10 charming little villages scattered over the island, with their pretty ports, flower-lined alleyways and tiny white houses with coloured shutters. Ile de Re is a little corner of paradise to be discovered at a leisurely pace - by bike or on horse back.
Want to get away for a holiday by the sea? Book a holiday on a beautiful French island of Ile de Re! Facing La Rochelle, this little paradise on the Atlantic ocean is home to the Odalys Hotel Les Hauts de Cocraud. Ideally located just 100m from the sea, you can enjoy the pleasures of a seaside holiday on your doorstep. The hotel is just 1km from shops in La Flotte. You will fall under the spell of the charming port and water front of this delightful little village.
Ile de Re is an extremely popular holiday destination in the Charente Maritime, with a pleasant, mild and sunny climate where you can discover the island’s marshes, dunes, sandy beaches and forests on foot or bicycle on the miles of cycle paths. Stroll through the streets of the 10 small villages with their pretty ports and charming, white houses.
Outdoor, heated swimming pool (open from mid-April to end September)
Table tennis table
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Wifi (extra charge)
Bike rental (in high season)
The hotel offers a bakery service from April to September
With its typical architecture of Ile de Re, the Odalys Hotel Les Hauts de Cocraud consists of terraced houses forming a charming residential complex for your holiday in La Flotte. Just 100m from the sea and near the port and shops, the hotel offers a range of holiday rentals: rooms for 2 people and suites for 5, 6 or 10 people. Comfortably equipped, the interiors have TV and Wifi (extra charge) and are furnished with a functional kitchenette (microwave or mini oven, dishwasher...), a bathroom or shower room. Rooms have either a small veranda or terrace and suites have a small private, court yard and fireplace.
- Free public parking nearby
- Bakery delivery service (April to September – orders to be place the day before and collection at reception)
- Outdoor, heated swimming pool
- Bike hire
Ile de Ré has an attractive coast line where a wide range of water sports are on offer as well as beautiful natural sites for cycling and walking.
- Water sports : regattas, wind surfing, sailing, kayaking, surfing, kite surfing
- Boat trips, hiking, cycling on the many cycle tracks, horse-drawn carriage rides
- Daily markets in most villages
• Odalys well-being, sauna, hammam, hot tub… discover our offers !
Relais Thalasso Ile de Re. Make the most of special rates for Odalys guests for the "Essentielle 5 jours" (5 days) and "Découverte Duo" formulas.
Information and reservations at reception.
• On-site bike rental, available in your residence in summer !
Don’t load the car up with your bikes, rent directly with Odalys in your holiday residence !
Ile de Re is in an exceptional natural setting, combined with an impressive historical heritage, ideal for an active, interesting and relaxing holiday in France.
- La Rochelle and its aquarium (12km away)
- Typical villages and charming harbours
- Ecology-museum of the salt-water marshes
- Island of Aix, Fort Boyard (cruises between the islands)
- The Chauvreau lighthouse
- The Defend marshes
- The fortifications of St Martin de Ré
- Cycle paths (more than 90 km)
- Water activities and fitness centre at Saint Martin de Ré
- La Flotte with its medieval market and pedestrian streets
- Bird reserve at Portes en Ré
Route de Saint Martin
17630 LA FLOTTE EN RÉ
Telephone : +33 (0)5 46 68 29 21
From Monday to Friday : 9am-12noon and 4pm-7pm
Saturday : 8am-12noon and 4pm-8pm
Sunday : 8am-12noon, closed in the afternoon
Wednesday : closed
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm