The new campsite Monplaisir on the island of Oléron in the Charentes Maritime is close to the centre of the village of St Trojan les Bains and its beaches. Its comfortable and well-equipped mobile homes are scattered across a lovely, wooded area. The campsite has an outdoor, heated swimming pool. For a lively holiday, activities are available during the day and in the evening during the school holidays in July and August. Children from the ages of 4 to 11 and teenagers from 12 to 15 can enjoy activities specially adapted to their age-groups. The campsite is ideally situated for visiting the island of Oléron and its many attractions : The Château of Oléron and its citadel, the light-house of Chassiron, the port of La Cotinière, the beach of Boyarville with its view over the famous Fort Boyard… As far as leisure activities are concerned, water sports are top on the list: sailing, wind-surfing, swimming, surfing, diving, boat trips, fishing… Other activities include golf, fishing, horse riding, hiking, sand-yachting, cycling and thalassotherapy treatments.
Outdoor, heated swimming pool, open from mid-April to the end of September
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Wifi connection in your mobile home (extra charge)
Snack-bar open in high season within the grounds
The campsite is made up of mobile homes, sleeping 4 to 8 people each fully-equipped with a kitchenette (fridge, hob, microwave, etc.), shower room, separate toilet and a small terrace with garden furniture.
Please note : No parking possible next to mobile homes.
Camping pitches are also available. Please contact the campsite directly for more information. Tel: +33 (0)5.46.76.01.03 or Email : email@example.com
The island of Oléron, with its pleasant, sunny climate, lends itself to relaxing holidays with many activities available near your holiday rental on the Atlantic coast:
- Boat trips
- Cycling (cycle tracks in the surrounding area: Saint Denis d’Oléron, Saint Georges d’Oléron, la Cotinière…)
- Horse riding
- Thalassotherapy centre
- Water sports: surfing, sailing, wind surfing, etc.
- Casino in Royan (40km), disco (12km and 15km), cinema in Saint Pierre (15km), bowling in Dolus
The island of Oléron has a rich and interesting history, as well as beautiful, natural landscapes, which have inspired many a poet, such as Pierre Loti and Aggripa d'Aubigné. Some of the sites to be visited while on Holiday on Oléron:
- The Château d’Oléron
- The museum of the island of Oléron in Saint Pierre
- The Grands Ponteaux bird reserve
- Aliénor d’Aquitaine museum
- The Fort des Saumonards
- La Cotinière chapel
- Fort Boyard, Brouage
- The windmill of Brée les bains
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Prices valid until 31/03/19. Subject to modification after this date.
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / mobile home (3 payments : mobile home + cleaning + badge)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours. Please leave the mobile home clean and tidy or part of the deposit will be retained.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.22/person/day
Eco tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/person/day (valid for all guests over 13 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in between 5pm and 8pm (7pm in low season).
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out between 8am and 10am (please make an appointment at reception for the inventory)
- Access to swimming pool from mid-April to end-September (weather permitting)
- Kids club (4-11 years old) July & August (5 half-days/week)
- Teens club (12-15 years old) July & August (afternoons only)
- Daytime and evening family entertainment in July & August
- Petanque and multi-sports ground
- Access to children's playground
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- TV rental (already installed in the apartments) : €8/day, €42/week, €5/day (over 1 week)
- Baby equipment (cot, high chair, bath) (pre-booking required) : €8/day, €25/stay
- Wifi access (2 connections only) : €8/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks, €35 (Family Pack = 4 connections)
- Bed linen (sheets & pillow cases) : €12/set
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €60/apartment
- Bike/mountain bike rental : prices on site
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €10/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds and not left alone.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment & activities, July/August, 5 half days/week
Free kids’ club (4-11 years old)
• Teens’ Club, free activities, July/August, afternoons only
Free teens’ club (12-15 years old)
• Daytime & evening entertainment, free family activities & entertainment, July/August
Enjoy a lively family holiday with Odalys this summer
• Resort’s « Famille Plus » award, all your family leisure and sports activities on your mountain holidays
Book your holidays in this family-friendly resort awarded with the « Famille Plus » label
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
330,000 surveys collected, analysed & certified by our bailiff. Exclusively at Odalys !More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !