Saint Arnoult in the Calvados region, just next to the famous seaside resort of Deauville, is situated at the foot of the Mont Canisy in Normandy. Its ideal setting allows you to benefit from all the treasures of the Flowered Coast and the magnificent beaches of Deauville, while enjoying the peace and quiet of a little town typical of the Normandy region. Saint Arnoult is ideal for a quiet beach holiday nearDeauville, with its casino, racecourse, elegant mansions, luxurious boutiques and huge beaches, made famous by Claude Lelouch. The perfect place for a holiday in Normandy just a few minutes away from Deauville, Cabourg and Honfleur.
Near Deauville, at the foot of the Touques, Saint Arnoult is a small village offering calm and serenity. Here you will find the Residence la Ferme de Deauville located just a few steps from the golf course and the racecourse, ideal for the fans of both sporting disciplines. From your holiday rental in Saint Arnoult, you will be within easy access of the first shops which are about 350m from the residence. The famous resort of Deauville and the beautiful Normandy coast are around 4km from your residence.
Free outdooor parking
Indoor, heated swimming pool
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Located in the heart of a lovely, green setting, this residence has been built in the style of a traditional farm. The property features several holiday rental types: 1 bedroom apartments for 4-5 people, 2 bedroom apartments for 6 to 7 people, 3 bedroom apartments for 8 people and 5 bedroom apartments for 10 people.
All comfortably equipped, each holiday rental has a kitchenette (oven, dishwasher, etc...), a bathroom, separate toilet, a living room with TV, bedroom(s) with various beds (single, double, bunk...) and a private balcony or garden to enjoy the fresh air.
Three 1 bedroom apartments for 4/5 people are accessible to guests with disabilities.
Price in euros, per apartment and per stay
Tourist tax not included
Arrivals and Departures : consult our residence
Get away formula "Escapade" :
- Apartment rental
- Bed and bathroom linen
- TV rental
- End of stay cleaning, except kitchen area and dishwasher
- Registration costs free for 1 to 3 nights stays
"Guarantie and Tourist tax to be payed on the permises. Guarantie is given back the day of your departure or sent by mail.
Pets admitted : up-to-date vaccination certificate and tattoo required. Dogs are to be kept on a lead within the residence."
Saint Arnoult offers you a whole host of different activities for your holiday in Normandy, topped off by the many activities available in neighbouring Deauville :
- In Saint Arnoult : Sporting complex (2 outdoor and 1 indoor tennis court, body-building room, badminton courts, sauna, sunbed…), restaurants, 11th centruy chapel, the Mont Canisy, the Rivière Morte.
- In Deauville : casino, cinema, beaches, water sport activities, golf course, horse racing, bowling, leisure park, swimming pool, parachuting, karting…
- Saint Gatien golf course (27 holes) 4 km away
- Several horse riding centres,within a 7-km radius
- Water sports and boat trips, along the whole coast
- Foot paths
• Free Wifi in the residence ! Stay connected during your holiday with a free Wifi connection at your residence
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• Indoor, heated swimming pool, enjoy a swim all year round !
• Quiet setting, close to Deauville
• Stylish, spacious apartments
During your beach holiday in Saint Arnoult near Deauville, you can discover the exceptional beauty of the region of Normandy :
- In Saint Arnoult itself: the 11th century chapel, the Mont Canisy (rich in history and with an impressive view over the whole of the Flowered Coast), the quiet and peaceful Rivière Morte (picnic, petanque, fishing and children's playground)
- The Pays d’Auge : Norman stud farms and châteaux Lisieux and one of the finest animal parks in France
- The « Flowered coast » : Honfleur, Houlgate, Deauville, Trouville with their seaside villas of the 19th century, casinos and horse racing tracks
- Caen with its peace memorial and the landing beaches
- The cider route
- Pont Audemer and the Vernier marsh
- Le Havre, via the Normandy bridge, Rouen
- Etretat and the Alabaster coast
- Cheese manufactures, distilleries
Résidence Odalys La Ferme de Deauville
15, avenue de la Vallée
14800 ST ARNOULT
Subject to changes off season :
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday : 9.30am-12noon and 4pm-7pm
Saturday : 8am-12noon and 4pm-8pm
Sunday : 10am-12.30pm, closed in the afternoon
Wednesday : Closed
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm