Gonneville sur Honfleur is a charming little village in the Calvados region, situated at the heart of the Pays d’Auge in Normandy. It is an ideal place for recharging batteries in the countryside only a few kilometres from the beaches of the Flowered Coast (Deauville, Trouville, Cabourg, Etretat…) and from the magnificent little port of Honfleur sur Mer with its picturesque narrow streets and lovely old houses. Ideal for both a beach holiday to make the most of the beaches of Normandy and a relaxing stay in the countryside, surrounded by apple trees and the traditional thatched houses, Gonneville sur Honfleur is a great choice for your holidays in Normandy.
Located in Normandy, in the heart of the Pays d'Auge famous for its apple trees, cider and calvados, Gonneville sur Honfleur is a charming village with the typical thatched cottages of the region. Set in the countryside but only a few kilometres from the beaches (Honfleur, Trouville, Deauville, Cabourg, Etretat ...), this unique residence is an ideal place to book a holiday rental to discover the delights of Normandy.
Located in a beautiful 3-hectare, wooded park, the Residence le Chateau de Preteville is ideally situated about 5.5 km from the port of Honfleur. The lush, green setting blends harmoniously with the architecture of this unique castle creating a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere. Between the Atlantic Ocean and Normandy countryside, your holiday rental in Gonneville sur Honfleur is a great base to discover the region as you can easily reach the towns nearby such as Cabourg, the famous Deauville or Etretat.
Free outdoor parking
Easy access to hiking trails
Wifi access (extra charge)
The Residence le Chateau de Preteville offers a breakfast buffet service
The holiday Residence le Chateau de Preteville includes 8 modern buildings situated next to the castle housing different holiday rentals ranging from studios for 2 people to 2 bedroom apartments for 7 people. The accommodation is equipped with a living room with sleeping arrangements (double or single sofa bed), a sleeping alcove with bunk beds, a bedroom with a double bed, a kitchenette, a bathroom or shower room and toilet, TV and Wifi access (both at an extra charge).
2 studios for 2/3 people and 4 apartments with 1 bedroom for 5 people are equipped to welcome guests with disabilities.
Gonneville sur Honfleur is situated a few kilometres from the beaches of Normandy and from Honfleur sur Mer. In the surrounding area you can benefit from the following activities :
- Water sports and boat trips along the whole coast
- Boat hire
- Golf course at Saint Gâtien (27 holes) 4km from the residence
- Crazy golf
- Several horse-riding centres within a 15-km radius
- Walking and hiking
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• Close to the famous town of Honfleur
• Quiet location, residence set in the castle’s 3-hectare wooded park
• Free access, to fitness centre
• Children’s playground
During your holiday in Gonneville sur Honfleur, on the flowered coast and the Normandy beaches, you can discover the infinite riches of Normandy :
- Gonneville sur Honfleur : Prêtreville Château, Roman church, distillery.
- The seaside resorts of the Flowered Coast : Trouville, Deauville, Cabourg… with their seaside villas of the 19th century, casinos and horse-racing tracks
- Etretat with its famous cliffs
- Honfleur sur Mer, its charming port, its picturesque narrow streets and lovely old houses
- The Pays d’Auge, its stud farms and châteaux, Lisieux and one of the finest animal parks in France
- Normandy and its beaches (the landing beaches)
- Caen : landing beaches, the peace memorial, abbeys (abbaye aux hommes and abbaye aux dames), marina
- The cider route
- Pont Audemer and the Vernier marsh
- Le Havre via the Normandy bridge, Rouen
- Etretat and the Alabaster coast
- Many abbeys, museums, cheese manufactures and distilleries.
Résidence Odalys Le Château de Prêtreville
491, route du Château de Prêtreville
14600 GONNEVILLE SUR HONFLEUR
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday : 9am-12noon and 4.30pm-7pm
Saturday : 8am-10am and 5pm-8pm
Sunday : 9am-12noon, closed in the afternoon
Wednesday : Closed
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm