Cabourg is a popular seaside resort on the Normandy coast, an elegant town with an immense stretch of fine sandy beach running parallel to the promenade Marcel Proust. This impressive town has, at the same time as preserving its traditional charm with its imposing buildings and colourful beach huts, as developed and now offers an astonishingly wide range of sports and leisure activities, and offers a lively atmosphere all the year round. Its back country, the Pays d'Auge is made up of rolling hills and farmland and to the west, along the coast road, you will find the famous Cabourg Golf Club Le Home.
The famous seaside resort of Cabourg on the Normandy coast has managed to preserve its traditions and charm while offering a wide range of sports and leisure activities all year round. It is a flowered city with an immense, fine, sandy beach lined with the famous Promenade Marcel Proust with its attractive buildings and beach huts. The greens hills of the Pays d'Auge give the town a enchanting backdrop. The Residence Green Panorama, situated on the grounds of the golf club Le Home in Cabourg, offers holiday rentals in the Calvados region in a beautiful location only 300m from the beach. The shops and the town centre are just 3km from the residence ensuring a stress-free holiday for everyone.
Outdoor, heated swimming pool (open from June to September)
Petanque ground and table tennis table
Free outdoor parking
The Residence Green Panorama was built in the pure Normandy tradition in terms of architecture and offers holiday rentals in Cabourg in 2 separate buildings of 2 floors. Accommodation available: apartments with 1 bedroom designed to accommodate 4 people. Comfortably equipped, each apartment has a functional kitchenette (microwave / grill, dishwasher ...), a bathroom or shower with toilet, a living room with sleeping arrangements for 2 people, a bedroom (with single beds, bunk beds or bed double). The apartments also have a balcony where you can enjoy the pleasant views of the surrounding countryside and/or the swimming pool.
Two apartments are adapted for guests with disabilities (equipped with adapted shower cubicle).
|August / September|
|Accommodation type||From 26/08/2017
1-bedroom apartment 4 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
Book Now >
Book Now >
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours. The apartments must be left clean and tidy otherwise part of the deposit will be retained.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.50/person/day
Eco Tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/person/day (valid for all guests over 13 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in between 5pm and 8pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out by 10am.
- Accommodation rental
- Bed linen
- Access to heated swimming pool (open from June to September)
- Table tennis equipment
- Petanque ground
- Outdoor parking
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- TV rental (already installed in the apartments) : €8/day, €40/week, €5/day (over 1 week)
- Baby equipment (cot, high chair, bath) (pre-booking required) : €8/day, €25/stay
- Wifi access (2 connections only) : €5/day, €15/week, €25/2 weeks
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Extra bed linen : €12/set
- Bathroom linen : €6/set
- End of stay cleaning on request : from €58/apartment
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €10/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 10% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings before 08/07/17 (end of stay) and after 02/09/17.
Early booking discount
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation for all 7-night bookings made before 12/03/17. Offer cannot be combined with other discounts and applies to selected accommodation types and dates.
Getaway « Escapade » Formula
Discover our Getaway « Escapade » Formula . Price per night and per apartment (2 nights minimum).
- Iron and ironing board, kettle and toasters on loan
- Books and games on loan
Cabourg is a dynamic town in the Calvados region, offering a host of different activities for your holiday in Normandy :
- Water sports : sand yachting, kite surfing, wind surfing, canoeing…
- Horse racing (tracks at Caen, Deauville and Cabourg)
- Golf: Cabourg Le Home, Houlgate
• Resort’s « Famille Plus » award, all your family leisure and sports activities on your next holidays
Book your family holidays in the family-friendly resort of Cabourg awarded the « Famille Plus » label.
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• Right by the sea
Enjoy a holiday by the sea in a residence 300m from the nearest beach.
• Outdoor heated pool, open from June to September !
• Next to the golf club, residence situated on the golf club grounds !
• Free parking, within the residence grounds
During yourholiday in Cabourgon the Cote Fleuri "flowered coast", discover all the natural beauty and heritage of Normandy both on its coast and in its countryside :
- The seaside resorts of Deauville, Trouville, Honfleur, Houlgate…
- Etretat and its cliffs
- Caen : The Peace Memorial, the abbeys: Abbaye aux Hommes and Abbaye aux Dames
- The landing beaches
- The Pays d’Auge: Stud farms and regional chateaux
- The marina
Résidence Odalys Green Panorama
32 Avenue du Président Coty
14390 CABOURG - LE HOME VARAVILLE
Sunday, Monday : 10am-12noon
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday : 10am-12noon and 4pm-7pm
Saturday : 8am-10am and 4pm-8pm
Wednesday : Closed
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm