In the heart of the old town centre, right on the sea front, discover the Residence Giada in Moneglia. In an ideal location just 10 minutes from the station and only steps from the Santa Croce church and the beach, this is an ideal choice for your holiday rental in Italy.
The charming little seaside village of Moneglia lies east of Genoa and the "Cinque Terre" and west of Portofino. You will be seduced by the diversity of landscapes between the steep cliffs covered with umbrella pines, the Mediterranean maquis and the small sandy beaches. Enjoy visiting the old town, strolling along the picturesque streets with many shops, bars, restaurants and craft workshops.
Wifi access in apartments (except 1 bedroom for 4 people) and communal areas
Parking (30m from the residence)
For your holiday in Moneglia in Italy, book a holiday rental in the Residence Giada where each accommodation is unique and some have a balcony. The apartments all have an equipped kitchen, satelite TV and a safe. The residence has a lift.
While on holiday in Moneglia enjoy some of the activities on offer:
- Water sports including SCUBA diving
- Mountain biking
During your stay in Moneglia, don't miss visiting the sites to visit around Liguria :
- Take a boatl'Oiseau de Feu trip to discover Portofino
- Visit the "Cinque Terreé : the starting point is just a 20-minute train ride away
- Relax on the Monterosso (Cinque Terre) beach
- Visit the towns of Genoa and Spezia
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €100 / apartment
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival (subject to modification) : €1/day/person (valid for all guests from 14 years old, for max. 3 nights)
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in on Saturday from 4pm to 8pm
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
check-out before 10am
- Bed, bathroom and kitchen linen
- End of stay cleaning (not including kitchen)
- Parking (30m from residence)
- Wifi access (not available in the 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people)
- Cot (pre-request required)
- Pets welcome*
* Please inform residence at time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the grounds. Small dogs only. 1 pet per accommodation.
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Heating (according to consumption)
- Extra Bed, bathroom and kitchen linen : €12/person
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
During the winter season 2018/19, our clients assessed their holiday rental.More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !