Facing the sea, the little seaside village of Moneglia is in a charming setting. Surrounded by wooded hills, this holiday destination is between the Cap de Moeglia and the Pointe Rospo : the starting point when visiting the famous "Cinque Terre". Book your holiday rental in Moneglia in the Residence Cielo e Mare just 2km from the village centre and the beach. The first restaurants are just 200m from the residence.
The beautiful landscapes around Moneglia include the magnificent umbrella pines, the Mediterranean maquis and pretty, sandy beaches. The town itself has plenty of charming little streets packed with bars, restaurants and shops and craft workshops.
Swimming pool with sea views
The holiday rentals in the apartments in the Residence Cielo e Mare are comfortably equipped with a functional kitchen, furnished balcony or terrace with sea views. The residence has a lift.
While on holiday in Moneglia enjoy some of the activities on offer:
- Water sports including SCUBA diving
- Mountain biking
During your stay in Moneglia, don't miss visiting the sites to visit around Liguria :
- Take a boatl'Oiseau de Feu trip to discover Portofino
- Visit the "Cinque Terreé : the starting point is just a 20-minute train ride away
- Relax on the Monterosso (Cinque Terre) beach
- Visit the towns of Genoa and Spezia
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival in cash or credit card imprint : €100 / apartment
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival (subject to modification) : €1/day/person (valid for all guests over 14 years old, max. 3 nights)
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in from 4pm to 7pm (at the Residence Giada)
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out by 10am. Please leave the accommodation tidy.
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
- Bed, bathroom and kitchen linen
- End of stay cleaning (not including kitchen)
- Wifi access
- Cot (pre-request required)
- Pets welcome*
* Please inform residence at time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the grounds. Small dogs only. 1 pet per accommodation.
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Heating (according to consumption)
- Extra bed, bathroom and kitchen linen : €12/person
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
During the winter season 2018/19, our clients assessed their holiday rental.More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !