With its 240 km of sandy beaches and an exceptionally warm and sunny climate, the Vendée is the ideal choice for a relaxing, family holiday destination. Talmont Saint Hilaire, south of the Sables d’Olonne, is an attractive seaside resort with many assets: fine, sandy beaches, a pleasure marina, salt marshes, dunes, an estuary, rocky coastline, forests, farmland and a rich historical heritage - all waiting to be discovered.
The Domaine Saint Martin, set in a large, wooded park, is situated in Talmont Saint Hilaire, in the Vendée region, 6km south of the Sables d’Olonne and just 500m from the sea (beaches 4km away), on a magnificent rugged part of the coast. With 240km of sandy beaches and a warm, sunny climate, the Vendee is an ideal choice for a family mobile home holiday in France.
Heated outdoor swimming pool with paddling pool, open from mid-May to mid-September
Heated, indoor swimming pool with hot tub, open from April to the start of November
Terrace with sun loungers
Multi-sports ground, tennis court, Petanque, ping-pong table (equipment on loan)
Wifi (extra charge)
The campsite offers mobile homes for 4/6 people and maisonettes for 4/6 people, equipped with kitchenette (microwave, fridge, hob and dishwasher in the chalets), shower room with toilet, and terrace with garden furniture.
|Accommodation type||From 18/10/2017
Cottage "O'Hara" 4/6 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
Book Now >
Book Now >
House 4/6 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
|Fully booked||Fully booked||Fully booked|
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300/accommodation (2 payments : accommodation + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours. Please leave the mobile home clean and tidy or part of the deposit will be retained.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.61/person/day - cottage and €1/person/day - maisonette(valid for all guests over 18 years old, throughout the year)
Eco tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/person/day (valid for all guests over 13 years old, throughout the year)
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in from 5pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out before 10am
- Accommodation rental
- Access to outdoor, heated swimming pool open mid-May to mid-September (weather permitting)
- Access to indoor swimming pool & Whirlpool bath open April to start of November
- Kids club (4-11 years old) from 01/07 to 02/09
- Teens club (12-15 years old) from 01/07 to 02/09
- Daytime and evening family entertainment from 01/07 to 02/09
- Odalys local guide available from 01/07 to 02/09
- Access to different sports facilities (petanque, table tennis, tennis, etc)
- Access to children's playground
- Access to terrace with sun loungers
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- TV rental (already installed in the apartments) : €8/day, €40/week, €5/day (over 1 week)
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot and baby bath) (pre-booking required) : €8/day, €25/stay
- Wifi access (2 connections only) : €5/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks
- Bed linen (sheets & pillow cases) : €12/set
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €7/set
- Bathroom & bed linen kit : €18/kit
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €58/apartment
- Bike hire : prices on site
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal, €10/day/animal
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. 1 pet per accommodation. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Getaway « Escapade » Formula
Discover our Getaway « Escapade » Formula . Price per night and per apartment (2 nights minimum).
- Free shuttle bus in July and August for the beach of Le Veillon, port Bourgenay and the town centre
While on Holiday in Talmont Saint Hilaire, enjoy some of the following sports and activities on offer:
- Water sports : swimming, sailing, surfing, catamaran, sea fishing
- Boat hire
- Horse riding
- Adventure Park
- Bike rides (many cycle tracks in the area)
- Theme park
- 'Casino des Pins' leisure complex at the Sables d’Olonne
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment & activities, July/August, 5 half days/week
Free kids’ club from 01/07 to 02/09
• Teens’ Club, free activities, July/August
Free teens’ club from 01/07 to 02/09
• Daytime & evening entertainment, free family activities & entertainment, July/August
Enjoy a lively family holiday with Odalys this summer from 01/07 to 02/09
• Odalys local guide, available in your residence (July/August)
Get the most out of your holiday and discover the region with an Odalys local guide to advise you during your summer holiday from 01/07 to 02/09
• Resort’s « Famille Plus » award, guarantees a great choice of family leisure and sports activities on your next holidays
Book your family holidays in this family-friendly resort awarded the « Famille Plus » label.
Visit some of the following sites while on Holiday in Talmont Saint Hilaire:
- Sea shell museum in Les Sables d'Olonne
- Zoo in Les Sables d'Olonne
- The Route des Sables
- Richard the Lionheart's chateau
- Ile de Noirmoutier
- Ile d'Yeu
- Marais Poitevin
- The Puy du Fou
- Abbaye Sainte Croix museum (Sables d'Olonne)
- The car museum in Talmont Saint Hilaire (7 km)
- Archaeology centre (Saint Hilaire la Forêt).
Domaine Résidentiel de Plein Air Saint-Martin
Allée des Alizées
Baie de Cayola
85440 TALMONT SAINT HILAIRE
Monday-Friday : 10am-12 noon and 4pm-7pm
Saturday : 8am-12 noon and 3pm-8pm
Sunday : 10am-12 noon
Wednesday : closed
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm