With its 240 km of sandy beaches and an exceptionally warm and sunny climate, the Vendée is the ideal choice for a relaxing, family holiday destination. Talmont Saint Hilaire, south of the Sables d’Olonne, is an attractive seaside resort with many assets: fine, sandy beaches, a pleasure marina, salt marshes, dunes, an estuary, rocky coastline, forests, farmland and a rich historical heritage - all waiting to be discovered.
The Domaine Saint Martin, set in a large, wooded park, is situated in Talmont Saint Hilaire, in the Vendée region, 6km south of the Sables d’Olonne and just 500m from the sea (beaches 4km away), on a magnificent rugged part of the coast. With 240km of sandy beaches and a warm, sunny climate, the Vendee is an ideal choice for a family mobile home holiday in France.
Heated outdoor swimming pool with paddling pool, open from mid-May to mid-September
Heated, indoor swimming pool with hot tub, open from April to the start of November
Terrace with sun loungers
Multi-sports ground, tennis court, Petanque, ping-pong table (equipment on loan)
Wifi (extra charge)
Free shuttle bus in July and August for the beach of Le Veillon, port Bourgenay and the town centre
The campsite offers mobile homes for 4/6 people and maisonettes for 4/6 people, equipped with kitchenette (microwave, fridge, hob and dishwasher in the chalets), shower room with toilet, and terrace with garden furniture.
Price in euros, per accommodation and per stay, tourist tax to be paid on the permises.
Arrival and departure to check with the residence
In case of late arrival, you MUST inform the residence, who will give you the procedure to follow to get into your apartment after the reception closing time
- the accomodation.
- Bed and bathroom linen included.
- Beds made up on arrival.
- Television included.
- Daily cleaning (except kitchen area and dishes).
"Guarantie and Tourist tax to be payed on the permises. Guarantie is given back the day of your departure or sent by mail.
Pets admitted : up-to-date vaccination certificate and tattoo required. Dogs are to be kept on a lead within the residence."
- Free shuttle bus in July and August for the beach of Le Veillon, port Bourgenay and the town centre
While on Holiday in Talmont Saint Hilaire, enjoy some of the following sports and activities on offer:
- Water sports : swimming, sailing, surfing, catamaran, sea fishing
- Boat hire
- Horse riding
- Adventure Park
- Bike rides (many cycle tracks in the area)
- Theme park
- 'Casino des Pins' leisure complex at the Sables d’Olonne
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment & activities, July/August, 5 half days/week
Free kids’ club from 01/07 to 02/09
• Teens’ Club, free activities, July/August
Free teens’ club from 01/07 to 02/09
• Daytime & evening entertainment, free family activities & entertainment, July/August
Enjoy a lively family holiday with Odalys this summer from 01/07 to 02/09
• Odalys local guide, available in your residence (July/August)
Get the most out of your holiday and discover the region with an Odalys local guide to advise you during your summer holiday from 01/07 to 02/09
• Resort’s « Famille Plus » award, guarantees a great choice of family leisure and sports activities on your next holidays
Book your family holidays in this family-friendly resort awarded the « Famille Plus » label.
Visit some of the following sites while on Holiday in Talmont Saint Hilaire:
- Sea shell museum in Les Sables d'Olonne
- Zoo in Les Sables d'Olonne
- The Route des Sables
- Richard the Lionheart's chateau
- Ile de Noirmoutier
- Ile d'Yeu
- Marais Poitevin
- The Puy du Fou
- Abbaye Sainte Croix museum (Sables d'Olonne)
- The car museum in Talmont Saint Hilaire (7 km)
- Archaeology centre (Saint Hilaire la Forêt).
Domaine Résidentiel de Plein Air Saint-Martin
Allée des Alizées
Baie de Cayola
85440 TALMONT SAINT HILAIRE
Monday-Friday : 10am-12 noon and 4pm-7pm
Saturday : 10am-12 noon and 3pm-8pm
Sunday : 10am-12 noon
Wednesday : closed
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm