With its 240km of sandy beaches and an exceptionally warm and sunny climate, the Vendée is an ideal choice for a family holiday destination. On the Atlantic on the "Lumière" coast, the village of Saint-Hilaire-de-Riez is in an exceptional setting offering access to all the wonders of the ocean, the peace and quiet of the forest and the charm of marshlands and villages in the area.
The campsite L'étang de Besse is situated on the edge of the forest, near one of the largest beaches in the Vendée region, accessible on foot from the campsite, via a path through the pine forest. Campsite with 24-hour surveillance.
Outdoor heated swimming pool with water slide, open from mid-May to mid-September
Indoor heated swimming pool with hot tub
Volleyball court, basketball court, petanque grounds, table tennis, children's playground
Wifi at reception, in the restaurant and at the swimming pool (extra charge)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Snack bar/restaurant (salads, snacks, take-away meals, pizza), open from April to September with 1 themed evening in July & August (mussels & chips, etc)
For your holiday rental in Saint Hilaire de Riez, this campsite offers mobile homes for 4/6 people and chalets for 6/8 people, all fully equipped with kitchenette (microwave, fridge, gas hob, etc), shower, toilet, terrace (covered terrace for chalets) with garden furniture.
|Accommodation type||From 26/09/2018
Mobile home 4/6 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Mobile home 6/8 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300/mobile home (2 payments : €240 apartment + €60 cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours. Please leave the mobile home clean and tidy or part of the deposit will be retained.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival (price indication only) : €0.61/person/night (valid for all guests over 18) - price indication only
Eco tax to be paid on arrival (price indication only) : €0.20/person/night (valid for all guests over 13) - price indication only
Payment by : cash, credit card
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in between 5pm and 8pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out between 8am and 10am (please make an appointment at reception for the inventory)
- Access to outdoor, heated swimming pool and slide mid-May to mid-September (weather permitting)
- Access to indoor, heated swimming pool with hot tub
- Kids club (4-11 years old) in July & August
- Teens club (12-15 years old) in July & August
- Daytime and evening family entertainment in July & August
- Petanque and table tennis
- Tennis courts, volleyball and basketball courts
- Table football in the bar
- Access to children's playground
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- TV rental (already installed in the apartments) : €8/day, €40/week, €5/day (over 1 week)
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot and baby bath) (pre-booking required) : €25/stay, €8/day
- Wifi access (2 connections only) at reception, in the restaurant and at the swimming pool : €8/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks, €35 (Family Pack = 4 connections)
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Bed linen : €12/bed
- Bike hire onsite
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €60/apartment
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal, €10/day/animal
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations and passport. 1 dog/accommodation only. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
- No life guard at swimming pool, children under 13 years old must be accompanied by an adult at all times
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings before 14/07 (end of stay) and after 01/09/18.
While on holiday in Saint Hilaire on the Atlantic coast enjoy some of the following activities:
- Water Sports : sailing school, sand yachting, kite surfing, wind surfing
- Water park
- Paint ball, swimming pool, quad bike, adventure course
- Hiking, horse riding, cycling
- Mini sports' grounds, petanque, tennis
- Disco, cinema, casino
- Little tourist train
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment & activities, July/August, 5 half days/week
Free kids’ club (4-11 years old)
• Teens’ Club, free activities, July/August
Free teens’ club (12-15 years old)
• Daytime & evening entertainment, free family activities & entertainment, July/August
Enjoy a lively family holiday with Odalys this summer
• Resort’s « Famille Plus » award, guarantees a great choice of family leisure and sports activities on your next holidays
Book your family holidays in this family-friendly resort awarded the « Famille Plus » label.
While on holiday in Saint Hilaire on the Atlantic coast visit some of the following sites:
- Planète Sauvage (Big animal park)
- Ile de Noirmoutier, Ile d’Yeu (By boat - tickets on sale at reception)
- Marais Poitevin
- Le Puy du Fou
- Brétignolles sur Mer
- Saint Jean de Monts
- Visit of the salt marshes in Riez
- Museums, chateaux
2, avenue de la Parée Préneau
85270 SAINT HILAIRE DE RIEZ
July & August :
Every day : 10am-12 noon and 3pm-7pm
Saturday : 3pm-8pm
Sunday : 10am-12 noon
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday : 10am-12 noon and 3pm-7pm
Saturday : 3pm-7pm
Wednesday, Sunday : closed
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm