The famous seaside resort of les Sables d'Olonne, the largest coastal resort in the Vendée region on the Atlantic coast, is lively both during the day and in the evening offering varied leisure and sporting activities for all ages and tastes. This is an ideal seaside destination in France for a invigorating and active holiday with family or friends where you can enjoy relaxing or walking on one of the many sheltered, sandy beaches or along the stunning rugged coastline.
Les Sables d'Olonne is a great base to discover the natural treasures of the Atlantic coast:
- The south-facing, main beach with beach clubs for children during school holidays and adults, as well as a water sports
- The beach of Le Tanchet South of the town
- La Chaume, La Paracou and Sauveterre on miles of unspoilt, rugged and rocky coastline
- The forest of Olonne
- The Puits d’Enfer
- The salt marshes...
The popular beach resort of Les Sables d'Olonne on the Vendée coast, lively during the day (spa, water sports and a multitude of varied activities) as well as at night (casino, nightclubs, bars…), is an ideal destination for holidays with family or friends on the Atlantic Coast.
Located in the heart of a pine forest the Residence Thalassa is 800m from the beach in Les Sables d'Olonne where you can enjoy sun bathing and relaxing on the warm sand. Within 1500m from the residence you can reach the centre of the resort and all its amenities.
Outdoor, heated swimming pool (open from mid-May to end September)
Terrace with sun loungers
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Free outdoor parking
Indoor parking (extra charge)
Billiard (extra charge)
Set in the middle of a pine forest in lush grounds, the Residence Thalassa consists of three 3 or 4 floor buildings where the different holiday rentals are housed. You have a choice of accommodation ranging from studios for 2 people, 1 bedroom apartments for 4 or 5 people and 2 bedroom apartments for 6 people.
Comfortably equipped, the holiday rentals have a living room with sofa bed or pull-out sofa, a functional kitchenette (ceramic hob, microwave / grill, dishwasher ...), bathroom, separate toilet for most accommodation and one or two bedrooms for the apartments. All accommodation has a TV and Wifi (1 free connection/apartment). You also have a balcony or terrace where you can enjoy the pleasant views.
1 studio for 2 people is adapted to welcome guests with disabilities with bathroom with toilet and pull-out bed in the living room.
Price in euros, per apartment and per stay
Tourist tax not included
Arrivals and Departures : consult our residence
Get away formula "Escapade" :
- Apartment rental
- Bed and bathroom linen
- TV rental
- End of stay cleaning, except kitchen area and dishwasher
- Registration costs free for 1 to 3 nights stays
"Guarantie and Tourist tax to be payed on the permises. Guarantie is given back the day of your departure or sent by mail.
Pets admitted : up-to-date vaccination certificate and tattoo required. Dogs are to be kept on a lead within the residence."
Many activities are available during your holiday in Les Sables d'Olonne:
- Water sports: sailing (catamaran, dinghy) surifng, diving, water skiing, canoeing
- Hiking, cycling, boat hire
- Casino, thalassotherapy, cinema, race course, disco, bowling
- Tennis, golf, mini golf, horse riding, fishing, roller skating, skate boarding
- Petanque, paintball
• Odalys well-being, sauna, hammam, hot tub…discover our offers ! Thalasso des Sables d’Olonne
15% discount for Odalys guests in the Thalassotherapy centre.
10% discount for Odalys guests in the spa (pre-booking required, subject to availability)
Information and bookings at the centre – tel: +33 (0)2 51 21 77 77
From your Holiday rental in Les Sables d'Olonne, you can discover a land steeped in history and the many delights of the Atlantic coast.
- Les Sables d'Olonne : ports, churches and chapels, the abbey of Saint Jean d'Orbestier, the priory of Saint Nicolas, the Arundel tower, the château Saint Clair and the château of Pierre Levée, the forest, dunes and marshes, the rocky coastline, the zoo, museums
- Talmont Saint Hilaire, with its château, car museum and aquarium
- Ile Penotte area : this ancient district with its magnificent façades decorated with shell mosaics.
- the Poitevin marsh
- Ile de Noirmoutier, île d'Yeu,
- The Puy du Fou unique, historical theme park
Résidence Odalys Thalassa
24 Rue de la Cité des Pins
85180 LE CHÂTEAU D'OLONNE
July to end September
Monday, Thursday, Friday : 9.30am-12noon and 4pm-7pm
Tuesday : 9.30am-12noon, closed in the afternoon
Saturday : 8am-11am and 5pm-8pm
Sunday : 10am-12noon, closed in the afternoon
Wednesday : Closed
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm