Exceptionally well situated on the Guérande peninsula on the Brittany coast, Batz sur Mer is a typical little market town combining all the character of a seaside village and charm of an old town with the beauty of its unspoiled coastline offering long, sandy beaches and salt marshes offering the chance to discover the varied sealife and sea birds of the region. This is an ideal seaside resort for a family holiday in Brittany offering fine, sandy beaches for swimming and varied water sports for all tastes.
Batz sur Mer, on the Croisic peninsula, just a few kilometres from La Baule, Pouliguen and Guerande is perfectly situated among these wonderful Atlantic beach resorts and offers access to salt marshes and pretty, sandy beaches. Facing south, the long, sandy Valentin beach is right in front of the residence. This magnificent building dating from the late nineteenth century is a perfect example of the typical local architecture in Brittany.
At the heart of a 2-hectare park, the Residence Valentin Plage is ideally situated right by the sea giving direct private access to the coastal footpath which takes you for miles along this beautiful coastline. The residence is located within 2km of Croisic and Batz where you will find all the necessary amenities for your holiday in Brittany.
Outdoor, heated swimming pool with paddling pool (open from mid-May to end September)
Free outdoor parking
Ping Pong table
Wifi (extra charge)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
The Residence Valentin Plage offers various types of holiday rentals in Batz spread over 4 buildings. Some apartments have a duplex layout, others offer views of the grounds or the sea with balcony or terrace. You have the choice of accommodation ranging from studios for 2 people to the apartments sleeping 7 or 8 people. Well-equipped, each holiday rental has a living room with sleeping arrangements, a functional kitchenette (induction cooker or ceramic hob, microwave, dishwasher ...), bathroom or shower room with toilet, sleeping alcove with beds (some mezzanine) and one or more bedrooms with single or double beds.
Please note : description given as a guideline only.
Your holiday rental in Batz sur Mer is ideally located to enjoy the many sports and leisure activities on offer in the area:
- Beach activities : swimming, surfing, sailing, wind-surfing, fishing, beach clubs…
- Boat trips
- Crazy golf
- Children's playground with many activities (go-karting, slides, trampolining…)
- Horse-drawn carriage rides in the salt marshes
- At La Baule : leisure parks, animal parks, golf, cinema, casino, bowling, disco, thalassotherapy, swimming pool, horse-riding…
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• Exceptional setting right by the sea, with private access to the Valentin beach
Enjoy a holiday by the sea all year round in a holiday rental on the beach front.
• Outdoor heated pool, open from mid-May to end September !
Batz sur Mer is an ideal point from which to explore Brittany and the Croisic peninsula:
- In Batz sur Mer : salt marshes & museum, church and various chapels, windmill on the cliff and the village itself
- La Baule bay
- Le Croisic, its ocearium, fishing port and marina
- Le Pouliquen
- The famous medieval city of Guérande
- The fishing port of La Turballe
- The little port of Piriac sur Mer
- La Grande Brière and its salt marsh
14, route de Saint Nudec
44740 BATZ SUR MER
Telephone : +33 (0)2 40 23 83 31
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday : 10am-12noon and 4pm-7pm
Saturday : 8am-11am and 5pm-7pm (8pm in July & August)
Sunday : 10am-12 noon
Wednesday : Closed
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm