Sete, a charming town located between the Mediterranean Sea and the Thau lake, is the second largest port of the French Mediterranean and gives access to 17 kilometres of fine, sandy beaches, stunning pine forests, numerous footpaths, as well as picturesque, colourful pleasure marinas and fishing harbours. It owes its name "Venice of the Languedoc" to the canals and waterways running through the town.
Located between the Thau Lake, Mont Saint Clair and the sea, Sète is a festive and vibrant town with a beautiful coastline of fine sandy beaches. Booking a holiday rental in Sète with Odalys Vacances, you can appreciate the charm of this delightful destination with its typical fishing ports and picturesque marinas.
The Odalys Residences Cap Corniche et la Croisette 2 installed in a residential area at the foot of Mont Saint Clair on the Corniche. The beaches of the Corniche and the Lazaret are 150m and 300m away respectively and can be reached via a footpath. The centre of Sète is within 2.5km, while the shops are just 200m away, convenient to do some shopping during your holiday in the Hérault.
Free parking (1 space per apartment)
Tennis courts (booking required) (Cap Corniche)
Petanque ground and volleyball court (Cap Corniche)
Table tennis (rackets/balls not supplied)
In a residential area of Sète, these Odalys residences offer several types of holiday rentals ranging from studios for 4 people to 2-roomed apartments for 4/5 people. Well-equipped the apartments are furnished with a functional kitchenette (electric or ceramic hob, microwave or oven, dishwasher ...), a bathroom, separate toilet and a balcony or terrace.
The apartments are located in different buildings: Cap Corniche, La Croisette 1 and 2, La Plage Saint Clair 2 and Les Calanques de Saint Clair.
From you holiday rental in Sete you will have access to many different leisure and sporting activities:
- Water sports : trimaran, surfing, kite surfing, jet skiing, sailing, SCUBA diving, kayaking
- Horse-riding, tennis
- Micro lighting
- Hiking, cycling
- Aquatic centre with swimming pool, slides, fitness, facilities wave pool, spa, solarium
- Cinemas, theatres, casino, discos
• Right by the sea, less than 300m from the beach/sea front
Enjoy a holiday by the sea all year round in a holiday rental 300m from the Lazaret beach and 150m from the Crique de la Nau creek.
- In Sète : the Canal Royal" the quays, the Mont Saint Clair, offering a magnificent view, the Pierres Blanches pine forest, the marine cemetery, the Môle Saint Louis lighthouse, the 560m-long jetty, the 17-kilometre long sandy beach, the fishing port, the Georges Brassens museum, the Paul Valéry museum, modern art centre...
- The étang de Thau lake
- The Canal du Midi
- The Camargue region
- Bouzigues, oyster capital
- Méze, fishing port
- The seaside resorts of Marseillan, Balaruc les Bains and Cap d’Agde
- The villages of the Languedoc region: Vic la Gardiole and Frontignan
- The medieval village of Loupian
- The abbey of Valmagne, the gallo-Roman villa of the Prés Bas
- Montpellier, Carcassonne, the Pont du Gard
Résidence Odalys Cap Corniche - La Croisette 2
4 Rue Paul Baudassé
Reception at the residence Croisette 2
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday : 10am-12noon and 4pm-7pm
Saturday : 8am-12noon and 3pm-8pm
Sunday : 10am-12noon, closed in the afternoon
Wednesday : Closed
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm