Sete, a charming town located between the Mediterranean Sea and the Thau lake, is the second largest port of the French Mediterranean and gives access to 17 kilometres of fine, sandy beaches, stunning pine forests, numerous footpaths, as well as picturesque, colourful pleasure marinas and fishing harbours. It owes its name "Venice of the Languedoc" to the canals and waterways running through the town.
At the foot of the Mont Saint Clair, between the Mediterranean Sea and Thau lake, you will find the seaside town of Sete. In this lovely town in the Languedoc region, you will find holiday rentals in the Odalys Residence Terra Gaïa in the new part of the town Les Salins to the West of Sete. Only 500m from the Villeroy beach, this holiday residence is ideally located for a holiday by the sea.
With miles of fine, sandy beaches, you can enjoy a relaxing holiday at any time of the year. You can also discover the varied marinas and fishing ports in the area around Sete along with the many footpaths through the forests in the area. Sete is a lively seaside town with plenty to do and see, ideal for a family holiday in the summer or winter.
Outdoor, heated pool (open from April until end of September)
Well-being area (extra charge) : sauna and hammam
Kids’ play area
Free outdoor parking
Free Wifi access
- Breakfast buffet (”Escapade” Formula only) in summer months
The new Odalys Apart'hotel Terra Gaïa in Sete offers holiday rentals ranging from studios for 2 people to apartments for 6/7 people. Well-equipped with all the home comforts necessary for a relaxing holiday, the accommodation is equipped with a functional kitchenette (ceramic hob, microwave/oven, dishwasher – except in studios), a bathroom or shower room with toilet. All holiday rentals have a balcony.
Three 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people, one studio and the possibility of a 2 bedroom apartment for 6 people adjoining a studio for 2 people all adapted to welcome guests with disabilities.
Price in euros, per apartment and per stay
Tourist tax not included
Arrivals and Departures : consult our residence
Get away formula "Escapade" :
- Apartment rental
- Bed and bathroom linen
- TV rental
- End of stay cleaning, except kitchen area and dishwasher
- Registration costs free for 1 to 3 nights stays
"Guarantie and Tourist tax to be payed on the permises. Guarantie is given back the day of your departure or sent by mail.
Pets admitted : up-to-date vaccination certificate and tattoo required. Dogs are to be kept on a lead within the residence."
From you holiday rental in Sete you will have access to many different leisure and sporting activities:
- Water sports : trimaran, surfing, kite surfing, jet skiing, sailing, SCUBA diving, kayaking
- Horse-riding, tennis
- Micro lighting
- Hiking, cycling
- Aquatic centre with swimming pool, slides, fitness, facilities wave pool, spa, solarium
- Cinemas, theatres, casino, discos
• Conference facilities, organise your meetings with Odalys
Capacity of up to 40 people
• Free Wifi, within the Residence
Stay connected during your city holiday thanks to the free Wifi connection available
• Resort’s « Famille Plus » award, guarantees a great choice of family leisure and sports activities on your next holidays
Book your family holidays in this family-friendly resort awarded the « Famille Plus » label.
- In Sète : the Canal Royal" the quays, the Mont Saint Clair, offering a magnificent view, the Pierres Blanches pine forest, the marine cemetery, the Môle Saint Louis lighthouse, the 560m-long jetty, the 17-kilometre long sandy beach, the fishing port, the Georges Brassens museum, the Paul Valéry museum, modern art centre...
- The étang de Thau lake
- The Canal du Midi
- The Camargue region
- Bouzigues, oyster capital
- Méze, fishing port
- The seaside resorts of Marseillan, Balaruc les Bains and Cap d’Agde
- The villages of the Languedoc region: Vic la Gardiole and Frontignan
- The medieval village of Loupian
- The abbey of Valmagne, the gallo-Roman villa of the Prés Bas
- Montpellier, Carcassonne, the Pont du Gard
Résidence Odalys Terra Gaia
361 Boulevard Cerf Lurie
Telephone : +33 (0)4 67 53 53 12
Every day : 7.30am to 12 noon and 2.00 to 9.00 pm
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm