Saint Pierre la Mer, a lively and dynamic seaside resort at the foot of the La Clape mountain in the Languedoc Roussillon region, offers a huge, fine sandy beach, a charming little harbour and many unspoilt, natural sites to visit such as the La Clape mountain and the beautiful coastline. Close to Narbonne, Saint Pierre La Mer is a pleasant little village in the Aude ideal for a family holiday in the Languedoc Roussillon in France.
Between the Massif de la Clape hills and the Mediterranean Sea, choose a rental in Saint Pierre la Mer on the Languedoc coast. Surrounded on one side by the beautiful blue sea and on the other, the wild, untouched landscapes, the Odalys Vacances Hotel Residence Neptune , is ideally situated for a relaxing family holiday by the beach. With shops nearby, you can enjoy a stress-free break by in the South of France. The seaside town of Saint Pierre la Mer is transformed at night into a lively spot with many restaurants, bars and nightclubs.
Wifi (extra charge)
Free public parking
Parking within the residence (extra charge, limited spaces, pre-booking required)
The Hotel Residence le Neptune offers a breakfast service and has a snack bar open during high season (July/August).
With its exceptional location on the town’s sandy beach, the Hotel Residence le Neptune is the perfect choice for your holiday rental in Saint Pierre la Mer. You will have the choice of the hotel formula in a double room or rental formula in the apartments in the residence ranging from 2 person studios to 2 bedroom apartments for 6 people. The property has 3 floors: the first two floors house the studios and double rooms while the third floor houses the apartments with 2 and 3 bedrooms (without lift).
The Hotel Formula includes a double room with shower/toilet, a balcony, free TV and a refrigerator. The Rental Formula includes apartments with lounge (with sleeping arrangements), bedroom(s), kitchenette (ceramic hob, microwave ...), shower room with toilet, balcony and pay TV.
Price in euros per room and per stay including the room and the breakfast.
Tourist tax to be paid on the premises.
- Apartment rental
- The Breakfast
- Bed and bathroom linen
- Free public car park
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- TV rental (already installed in the apartments) : €8/day, €40/week, €5/day (over 1 week)
- Wifi access (2 connections only) : €5/day, €20/week, €30/2 weeks
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €7/set
- Parking (limited spaces, pre-booking required) : €28/week
- Breakfast (Rental Formula) : €6.50
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) (Rental Formula) : from €58/apartment
- Pets allowed* : €50/animal/stay or €10/animal/day
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
- Iron, ironing board and vacuum cleaner on loan
Combining the pleasures of both sea and mountains, your holiday rental in St Pierre la Mer gives access to hiking and varied water sports. Some of the activities available:
- Horse riding
- Swimming pool
- Walking and cycling (with cycle tracks along the beach)
- Sea fishing
- Sailing, wind surfing, kite surfing
- SCUBA diving
- Beach volley
• Breakfast service,
Breakfast from 8am to 10am : included for the Hotel Formula, extra charge for the Rental Formula.
• Right by the sea, residence ideally situated overlooking the beach!
Saint Pierre la Mer is situated in a region with a rich historical heritage and diverse landscapes. Some of the sites to be visited in the region:
- Archaeological museum
- Tour of the Minervois
- Numerous footpaths
- Cathar chateaux
- The African reserve of Sigean
Boulevard de la Douane
11560 ST PIERRE LA MER
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday : 8am-12noon and 4pm-8pm
Wednesday, Sunday : 8am-12noon
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm