The Languedoc Roussillon in a nutshell : garrigue humming with the sound of cicadas, fine sandy beaches, olive groves and small villages full of charm. Narbonne, first a Roman and then a medieval city, is steeped in history which you can discover as you stroll through its many, narrow streets. The seaside resort of Narbonne Plage and its huge sandy beach stretching over 5km, situated 15 km from Narbonne just after the Massif de la Clape, offers a host of leisure and sporting activities for your holiday in France.
The Cote des Roses mobile home camp site is located between Narbonne-Plage and Gruissan, at the edge of the Mateille lake and just 400m from the beautiful sandy beaches of this part of the Langeudoc Roussillon. Here lagoons set alongside the arid and rocky Corbieres and miles of sandy beaches invite you to spend hours discovering this delightful coastline. Just outside Narbonne (15 km), you can go hiking in the Massif de la Clape, a wild mountain range where you can breathe in the strong scents of its fragrant flora and marvel at its panoply of colours which change at all hours of the day. Light winds keep the clouds at bay and make this place one of the sunniest in France (up to 3000 hours of sunshine a year)!
Water park (500m²) :
Outdoor pool with water slides & activities, whirlpool bath
(board shorts not allowed, swimming trunks only)
Kids’ playground (opens in June)
Mini golf (9 holes. opens in June) (extra charge)
Bike rental (from June)
Trampolin ‘Air (open in July/August)
Table tennis (from May)
Pétanque ground (floodlit until midnight)
Communal BBQ area (grill not supplied). You are not allowed to use your own BBQ
Toilets adapted for guests with disabilities
Cani-douche - dog washing area
In Narbonne, enjoy a lively holiday in comfortable and functional mobile home holiday rentals for 4 to 6 people with air conditioning. All mobile homes have 2 bedrooms, a lounge/dining area with pull-out bed, an equipped kitchenette, a bathroom and separate toilet. You can enjoy relaxing outside on a covered terrace. You have 1 parking space per mobile home.
|Accommodation type||From 02/09/2017
Mobile home 4/6 persons with air-con.
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
Book Now >
Book Now >
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €250/mobile home + €80 cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure. Please leave the mobile home clean and tidy or part of the deposit will be retained.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.55/person/day (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in from 4pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform reception before 6pm. Tel: +33 (0)22.214.171.124.65. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out before 10am
- Accommodation rental
- Bed linen
- Baby equipment (cot & bath) request at time of booking, subject to availability
- Access to swimming pools and slides
- Kids’ playgrounds
- Multi-sports ground
- Petanque ground
- Table tennis table
- Communal BBQ area
- Kids' Club
Prices for guidance only, subject to modification
- Wifi access (at reception and in the snack bar) : €2/hour
- Washing machine : €6/machine
- Tumble dryer : €3/machine
- Bike/mountain bike rental : prices on site
- Safe at reception : €4/day
- BBQ grill hire : €3/day, €30/week
- Pets allowed*: €3/day/animal
* Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs category 1 & 2 not allowed. 1 animal/accommodation, 2 on camping pitch, (extra charge for extra animals). Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the camp site grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Many leisure activities are available near your holiday rental in Narbonne Plage with further possibilities in the town of Narbonne:
- Narbonne Plage: sailing, sand yachting, windsurfing, diving, fishing, cycling (30 km of cycle routes), horse riding, kayaking, beach volley...
- Narbonne : cinemas (4km), discos (1km), casino (12km), tennis, paragliding, bowling, climbing, canyoning, white water sports, swimming pool, skating rink
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment and activities, July/August, 5 half days/week
Free kids’ club (4-10 years old)
• Teens’ Club, free activities, July/August
Free teens’ club (11-17 years old)
• Daytime & night-time entertainment, free for the whole family, July/August
Enjoy a lively family holiday with Odalys this summer
• On site bike hire, in your campsite in July/August
Don't overload the car, hire your bikes on-site with Odalys.
• Cots & baby baths on loan, at no extra charge in your campsite
Cot free of charge to be requested at time of booking, subject to availability
Narbonne boasts a rich cultural heritage, as well as an astounding natural setting and pleasant climate that you enjoy while on holiday:
- Narbonne: the archbishops' palace, the cathedral, the abbey of Fontfroide, the Robine Canal, the Blue Penitents' Chapel, the Keep, churches, the Horreum Romain (underground galleries), the birthplace of Charles Trenet, the Palais du Travail, lovely squares of the Town Hall, the 4 Fontaines and the Forum, art and history museum, archaeological museum, the house of the "3 Nourrices", the Via Domitia…
- The Minervois tour
- Saint Pierre la Mer
- The African nature reserve at Sigean
La Côte des Roses
Route de Gruissan
11100 NARBONNE PLAGE
From Monday to Friday : 8am-12noon and 4pm-8pm.
Saturday : 8am-9pm
Sunday : 8am-1pm and 3pm-8pm
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm