The Languedoc Roussillon in a nutshell : garrigue humming with the sound of cicadas, fine sandy beaches, olive groves and small villages full of charm. Narbonne, first a Roman and then a medieval city, is steeped in history which you can discover as you stroll through its many, narrow streets. The seaside resort of Narbonne Plage and its huge sandy beach stretching over 5km, situated 15 km from Narbonne just after the Massif de la Clape, offers a host of leisure and sporting activities for your holiday in France.
The Cote des Roses mobile home camp site is located between Narbonne-Plage and Gruissan, at the edge of the Mateille lake and just 400m from the beautiful sandy beaches of this part of the Langeudoc Roussillon. Here lagoons set alongside the arid and rocky Corbieres and miles of sandy beaches invite you to spend hours discovering this delightful coastline. Just outside Narbonne (15 km), you can go hiking in the Massif de la Clape, a wild mountain range where you can breathe in the strong scents of its fragrant flora and marvel at its panoply of colours which change at all hours of the day. Light winds keep the clouds at bay and make this place one of the sunniest in France (up to 3000 hours of sunshine a year)!
Bike rental (from June)
Table tennis (from May)
Pétanque ground (floodlit until midnight)
Communal BBQ area (grill not supplied). You are not allowed to use your own BBQ
Toilets adapted for guests with disabilities
Cani-douche - dog washing area
From June to end of August :
- Snack bar
- Bakery delivery service
In Narbonne, enjoy a lively holiday in comfortable and functional mobile home holiday rentals for 4 to 6 people with air conditioning. All mobile homes have 2 bedrooms, a lounge/dining area with pull-out bed, an equipped kitchenette, a bathroom and separate toilet. You can enjoy relaxing outside on a covered terrace. You have 1 parking space per mobile home.
- Camping car service area
- Shops and medical services 2km away
- Mini-market open from June
- Bus stop at campsite entrance
Many leisure activities are available near your holiday rental in Narbonne Plage with further possibilities in the town of Narbonne:
- Narbonne Plage: sailing, sand yachting, windsurfing, diving, fishing, cycling (30 km of cycle routes), horse riding, kayaking, beach volley...
- Narbonne : cinemas (4km), discos (1km), casino (12km), tennis, paragliding, bowling, climbing, canyoning, white water sports, swimming pool, skating rink
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment and activities, July/August, 5 half days/week
Free kids’ club (4-12 years old)
• Teens’ Club, free activities, July/August
Free teens’ club (13-17 years old)
• Daytime & night-time entertainment, free for the whole family, July/August
Enjoy a lively family holiday with Odalys this summer
• On site bike hire, in your campsite in July/August
Don't overload the car, hire your bikes on-site with Odalys.
• Cots on loan, at no extra charge in your campsite
Cot free of charge to be requested at time of booking, subject to availability
Narbonne boasts a rich cultural heritage, as well as an astounding natural setting and pleasant climate that you enjoy while on holiday:
- Narbonne: the archbishops' palace, the cathedral, the abbey of Fontfroide, the Robine Canal, the Blue Penitents' Chapel, the Keep, churches, the Horreum Romain (underground galleries), the birthplace of Charles Trenet, the Palais du Travail, lovely squares of the Town Hall, the 4 Fontaines and the Forum, art and history museum, archaeological museum, the house of the "3 Nourrices", the Via Domitia…
- The Minervois tour
- Saint Pierre la Mer
- The African nature reserve at Sigean
La Côte des Roses
Route de Gruissan
11100 NARBONNE PLAGE
From Monday to Friday : 8am-12noon and 4pm-8pm.
Saturday : 8am-9pm
Sunday : 8am-1pm and 3pm-8pm
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm