The Languedoc Roussillon in a nutshell : garrigue humming with the sound of cicadas, fine sandy beaches, olive groves and small villages full of charm. Narbonne, first a Roman and then a medieval city, is steeped in history which you can discover as you stroll through its many, narrow streets. The seaside resort of Narbonne Plage and its huge sandy beach stretching over 5km, situated 15 km from Narbonne just after the Massif de la Clape, offers a host of leisure and sporting activities for your holiday in France.
In Narbonne Plage, a delightful seaside resort in Languedoc Roussillon, Odalys Vacances offers holiday rentals by the sea between sandy beaches, forests of olive trees and wild landscapes. Enjoy this sunny destination and discover the lagoons alongside stretches of arid and rocky “Corbieres” and the Massif de Clape Mountains where you will discover flora perfumes and colourful landscapes that will take your breath away. The Residence Eden Roc, ideally located 300m from beach is the perfect place to enjoy the pleasures of a seaside holiday. The town centre is 1500m from the residence while the nearest shops are only 500m away.
Outdoor pool (open April to end September)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Free outdoor parking
Right by the sea, the Residence Eden Roc in Narbonne Plage consists of several 2-storey buildings and private villas spread around the reception facilities and swimming pool. For your holiday in Narbonne Plage, you have the choice of 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people or 1 bedroom mezzanine apartments for 6 people not forgetting the private villas sleeping 6 or 8 people. Comfortably equipped with a functional kitchenette (electric hob, fridge, microwave / grill ...), a living room with sleeping arrangements, an en-suite shower room, separate bedrooms and toilets and TV (extra charge). All accommodation has a garden or terrace.
- Iron, ironing board, vacuum cleaner on loan
Many leisure activities are available near your holiday rental in Narbonne Plage with further possibilities in the town of Narbonne:
- Narbonne Plage: sailing, sand yachting, windsurfing, diving, fishing, cycling (30 km of cycle routes), horse riding, kayaking, beach volley...
- Narbonne : cinemas (4km), discos (1km), casino (12km), tennis, paragliding, bowling, climbing, canyoning, white water sports, swimming pool, skating rink
Narbonne boasts a rich cultural heritage, as well as an astounding natural setting and pleasant climate that you enjoy while on holiday:
- Narbonne: the archbishops' palace, the cathedral, the abbey of Fontfroide, the Robine Canal, the Blue Penitents' Chapel, the Keep, churches, the Horreum Romain (underground galleries), the birthplace of Charles Trenet, the Palais du Travail, lovely squares of the Town Hall, the 4 Fontaines and the Forum, art and history museum, archaeological museum, the house of the "3 Nourrices", the Via Domitia…
- The Minervois tour
- Saint Pierre la Mer
- The African nature reserve at Sigean
Résidence Odalys Eden Roc
Rue des Thons
11100 NARBONNE PLAGE
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday : 10am-12noon and 4pm-7pm
Saturday : 8am-12noon and 2pm-8pm
Sunday : 10am-12noon, closed in the afternoon
Wednesday : closed
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm