The Languedoc Roussillon in a nutshell : garrigue humming with the sound of cicadas, fine sandy beaches, olive groves and small villages full of charm. Narbonne, first a Roman and then a medieval city, is steeped in history which you can discover as you stroll through its many, narrow streets. The seaside resort of Narbonne Plage and its huge sandy beach stretching over 5km, situated 15 km from Narbonne just after the Massif de la Clape, offers a host of leisure and sporting activities for your holiday in France.
About 15km from Narbonne after crossing the beautiful Massif of Clape you will discover your holiday rental in Narbonne Plage. Located on a hillside, the Residence Beau Soleil is located 900m from the beach and 600m from the shops. During your stay, discover the enigmatic lagoons and stretches of sandy beaches which invite you to taste the good life of the area. From you accommodation in Narbonne you can discover the heritage of the city (Cathedral Saint Just, Canal de la Robine, the locks, Pont des Marchands, etc...) and the sights of the region (Cathar castles, Carcassonne, sinkholes and caves, vineyards, Sigean African reserve and much more).
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Free outdoor parking
Wifi access (extra charge)
For your holiday rental in Narbonne Plage, the Odalys Vacances Residence Beau Soleil features a Mediterranean architecture, with Roman roof tiles, in a residential complex consisting of semi-detached houses sleeping 4 or 6 people. Ideal for a family holiday in France, these semi-detached houses with mezzanine are comfortably furnished and are equipped with a functional kitchenette (ceramic hob, microwave, fridge ...), a living room with TV, sleeping arrangements and mezzanine, a shower room with toilet and a terrace.
|Accommodation type||From 06/04/2019
House 4 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
House 6 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.90/person/day
Check-in & check-out :
Rental Formula : check-in from 5pm, check-out before 10am
”Escapade” Formula : check-in from 4pm, check-out before 11am
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Rental Formula :
- TV in apartments
”Escapade” Formula : short stays
- Services included in rental formula
- Bed linen
- Bathroom linen
- End of stay cleaning (except kitchen & washing up)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Baby equipment (cot, high chair, bath) (pre-booking required) : €8/day, €25/stay
- Bed linen (sheets & pillow cases) : €12/set
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €8/set
- Bathroom & bed linen kit : €19/kit
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €60/apartment
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €10/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings before 20/07 (end of stay) and after 31/08/19.
Many leisure activities are available near your holiday rental in Narbonne Plage with further possibilities in the town of Narbonne:
- Narbonne Plage: sailing, sand yachting, windsurfing, diving, fishing, cycling (30 km of cycle routes), horse riding, kayaking, beach volley...
- Narbonne : cinemas (4km), discos (1km), casino (12km), tennis, paragliding, bowling, climbing, canyoning, white water sports, swimming pool, skating rink
• Pets welcome, in your holiday rental
On your Odalys holiday, don’t leave home without them !
Narbonne boasts a rich cultural heritage, as well as an astounding natural setting and pleasant climate that you enjoy while on holiday:
- Narbonne: the archbishops' palace, the cathedral, the abbey of Fontfroide, the Robine Canal, the Blue Penitents' Chapel, the Keep, churches, the Horreum Romain (underground galleries), the birthplace of Charles Trenet, the Palais du Travail, lovely squares of the Town Hall, the 4 Fontaines and the Forum, art and history museum, archaeological museum, the house of the "3 Nourrices", the Via Domitia…
- The Minervois tour
- Saint Pierre la Mer
- The African nature reserve at Sigean
Chemin de la Falaise
11100 NARBONNE PLAGE
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday : 10am-12noon and 4pm-7pm
Saturday : 8am-12noon and 2pm-8pm
Sunday : 10am-12noon, closed in the afternoon
Wednesday : closed
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm