20% off accommodation
Marseillan Plage, set between Sete and Cap d'Agde on the Mediterranean coast near the Etang de Thau lagoon has a charming little marina and fine sandy beaches (with life guards in July and August) where you can spend a wonderful holiday beside the Canal du Midi. Marseillan Plage, a beach resort in the Hérault region is a friendly resort that is ideal for families with all the necessary leisure and infrastructural facilities requried for a successful holiday. This region has many wild and unspoiled areas such as the “gourgs”, exceptional nature reserves where many bird species can be observed. A holiday in Marseillan is also an invitation to taste the local specialities fresh from the ocean but also the renowned local wines and the Noilly Prat apéritif whih has been made in Marseillan since 1813.
The Residence Les Marines d'Helios is located just 200 m from the beautiful sandy beach and 500 m from shops in Marseillan Plage. Holiday rentals are available in charming, colourful maisonettes all with access to a beautiful, heated, outdoor pool. From Marseillan, you can explore the most beautiful sites in the Languedoc Roussillon: Sete, Agde, the Etang de Thau, the Canal du Midi and much more... As for leisure activities you are spoilt for choice; endless water sports, swimming, biking and relaxation will be the highlights of your holiday in the south of France.
Outdoor, heated swimming pool (open from mid-May to mid-September)
Mini-golf (clubs to rent)
Tennis courts (extra charge)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Free Wifi within the residence
Parking (1 space per accommodation)
Your residence has a bar open during the summer holidays : July/August.
The residence consists of terraced maisonettes housing holiday rentals ranging from 1 bedroom apartments for 2/4 people to 2 bedroom apartments for 5/6 people. They are all equipped with TV (extra charge) and free Wifi, a kitchenette (fridge, hob, microwave), bathroom or shower room with toilet and a terrace.
- 1 bedroom maisonnette for 2/4 people and 2 bedroom maisonnette for 4 people : 2 adults + 2 children
- 2 bedroom maisonnette for 4/5 people : 2 adults + 3 children
- 2 bedroom maisonnette for 5/6 people: 4 adults + 2 children
*The rental occupancy is strictly limited to the number of persons indicated by the type of accommodation. We ask you to respect this occupancy when booking. Exceeding the number of occupants may cause your booking to be refused or you may be subject to an additional charge on site. On arrival you will be asked the exact number of people and age, taking into account that a baby or young child counts for one occupant.
|Accommodation type||From 01/09/2018
2-bedroom villa 2/4 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
2-bedroom villa 5/6 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.99/person/day (valid for all guests over 18 years old) (price indication only)
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in between 5pm and 8pm. (3pm-7pm in April and May)
In the case of late arrival or on other days of the week please inform reception. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out before 10am. The accommodation must be left clean and tidy or a cleaning fee will be retained.
- Accommodation rental
- Outdoor parking
- Access to swimming pool
- Access to volleyball court, table tennis, petanque grounds, children’s playground
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Tennis court : €6/hour
- Club rental for mini-golf : €2.50
- Air-conditioning : €15/week
- Bed linen (sheets & pillow cases) : €13/set
- TV rental (already installed in the apartments) : €8/day, €40/week, €5/day (over 1 week)
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €50/apartment
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €10/day/animal (under 7 nights) : 1dog (under 10kg) per accommodation
*Please inform the residence in advance and supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings before 14/07/18 (end fo stay) and from 08/09/18.
Early booking discount
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation for all 7-night bookings made before 31/03/18 for holidays between 31/03 and 14/07/18 (except from 21/04 to 12/05/18). Offer cannot be combined with other discounts.
- Water sports : Sailing, wind surf, jet ski, water-skiing, kite surf, boat trips
- Wine tasting
- Cycling on the cycle paths
- Indoor market
- Beach and port
• Tennis Court, in your residence.
Enjoy a relaxing game of tennis during your stay with Odalys. (Payment and booking on site).
The village of Marseillan, with its pleasant harbour, the indoor, 17th century market place, the church of St John the Baptist, as well as its vineyards.
- The Noilly-Prat wine storehouses and tasting of the famous dry Vermouth
- Lake Thau, with its many oyster and mussel farms
- The Canal du Midi
- The nature reserve of Bagnas with its marshlands, lakes and ponds
- The ancient town of Agde : the old town, the cathedral, the museum of local tradition, the banks of the Hérault
- The seaside resort of the Cap d'Agde with its famous Ephèbe Museum.
- The Brescou fortress
- The winegrowers' and fishermen's trail - wine tastings and discovery of gastronomical delights in the area
7, rue Georges Brassens
34340 MARSEILLAN PLAGE
Telephone : +33 (0)4 67 21 98 56
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm