Cap d’Agde is a large, attractive and lively beach resort with 14 km of fine, sandy beaches, a marina with 3000 moorings, endless water sports and other activities including an 18-hole International Golf Course and its International Tennis Club. Enjoy strolling around the marina or the quays via the many footpaths. A cycle track goes through the resort and takes you on towards Agde. Cap d’Agde is an ideal destination for a beach holiday, with a lively nightlife and plenty of activities for all ages. The area also has a rich heritage. The Greek city of Agde with its 2600 years of history, the Grau d’Agde, a little, Mediterranean village at the mouth of the river Herault, the little seaside village of Tamarissiere, at the heart of a beautiful pine forest and much more.
Cap d'Agde, a charming beach resort located in the Languedoc Roussillon with 14km of sandy beaches, is an ideal holiday destination for water sports fans with activities all year round. The resort has a marina, a golf course with 18 holes and an International Tennis Club. By following a maze of narrow pathways bordered by reeds you will reach the Residence Primavera, set in a beautiful location near the Richelieu beach just 200m away. The clear waters of the Mediterranean and the warm sand will entice you to spend relaxing, carefree days on these famous beaches during your holiday. The town centre of Cap d'Agde is about 4 km from the Residence Primavera, where you will find various services, entertainment and plenty of restaurants and bars. You can also discover the Lake Luno located just a 15-minute walk from your holiday rental in Cap d’Adge.
Free outdoor parking (1 space per apartment)
Free Wifi (1 hour at reception)
Outdoor swimming pool (open from mid April to end of September)
Terrace with sun loungers
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Your Odalys residence consists of 79 different holiday rentals ranging from studios for 2/3 people, 1 bedroom apartments for 2/4 people and 2 bedroom apartments for 4/6 persons. The accommodation is all perfectly equipped with functional kitchenette (ceramic hob, fridge, microwave / grill and dishwasher in most of the 1 and 2 bedroom apartments...), shower room with toilet and free TV. The accommodation has a balcony or terrace.
4 x 1 bedroom apartments for 2/4 people are equipped to welcome guests with disabilities.
|September / April|
|Accommodation type||From 08/09/2018
Studio 2/3 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
1-bedroom apartment 2/4 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
1-bedroom apartment 2/4 persons sea/pool side
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure.
Tourist tax + Eco Tax to be paid on arrival : €1.19 (€0.99 + €0.20)/person/day (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
Rental Formula : check-in from 5pm, check-out before 10am
”Escapade” Formula : check-in from 4pm, check-out before 11am
In the case of late arrival please inform reception before 8pm on the day of arrival. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Rental Formula :
- Access to the outdoor, heated swimming pool (open mid April to end of September)
- Outdoor parking (1 space per apartment)
- Wifi (1 hour at reception)
”Escapade” Formula : short stays
- Services included in rental formula
- Bed linen (beds made on arrival except sofa beds)
- Bathroom linen
- End of stay cleaning (except kitchen & washing up)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot, bath) : €8/day, €25/stay
- Bathroom linen (bath towel, hand towel) : €8/set
- Bed linen (sheets & pillow cases) : €12/set
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €60/apartment
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €10/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds and are not allowed in the swimming pool area.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings until 14/07 (end of stay) and from 01/09/18.
Cap d’Agde is a dynamic city, bursting with numerous different activities:
- Tennis courts (60 courts - International centre)
- Golf course near by (18-hole + 9-hole courses) - special prices with for Odalys guests
- Karting, quad biking, climbing, adventure course and theme parks (Parc Aqualand, Luna parc, Dino Park, Toon's Land)
- Water sports: boat hire, wind surfing, kite surfing, jet skiing, SCUBA diving, fishing, sailing, rowing, canoeing...
- Spa, relaxation, fitness
• Right by the sea, residence in ideal location
• Outdoor swimming pool, open from April to September !
• Resort’s « Famille Plus » award, all your family leisure and sports activities on your next holidays
Book your family holidays in the family-friendly resort of Cap d’Agde awarded with the « Famille Plus » label.
• Pets welcome, in your holiday rental
With Odalys, don’t leave home without them !
Explore the rich natural and historical heritage of this ancient Greek city:
- The Canal du Midi (and its round lock)
- The city of Agde (fortifications, cathedral and churches, port and marina, volcanic cliffs...)
- The museums of the Ephèbe and Agathois (at Cap d’Agde)
- The nature reserve of Bagnas (at Cap d’Agde)
- The wine-growers'and fishermen's route
- The Etang de Thau and its oyster park
- La Tamarissière (small, Mediterranean village)
- Pézenas, medieval town
9, avenue d’Outre-Mer
34300 CAP D'AGDE
Telephone : +33 (0)4 67 01 88 00
Reception times shown on site.
Wednesday : closed
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm