Cap d’Agde is a large, attractive and lively beach resort with 14 km of fine, sandy beaches, a marina with 3000 moorings, endless water sports and other activities including an 18-hole International Golf Course and its International Tennis Club. Enjoy strolling around the marina or the quays via the many footpaths. A cycle track goes through the resort and takes you on towards Agde. Cap d’Agde is an ideal destination for a beach holiday, with a lively nightlife and plenty of activities for all ages. The area also has a rich heritage. The Greek city of Agde with its 2600 years of history, the Grau d’Agde, a little, Mediterranean village at the mouth of the river Herault, the little seaside village of Tamarissiere, at the heart of a beautiful pine forest and much more.
Cap d'Agde is a popular beach resort in the Languedoc region of France with 14km of sandy beaches, a large marina, a wide range of water sports and activities and miles of footpaths for enjoyable walks. The Residence les Terrasses de Richelieu in Cap d'Agde is in an ideal location close to Richelieu beach where you can enjoy the pleasures of the Mediterranean Sea. The Residence les Terrasses de Richelieu is made up of 2 residences. One is close to the famous Aqualand water park, where you can enjoy hours of fun with family or friends and the beautiful Richelieu beach and just 300m from the shops. The second part of the residence is close to the popular Plage Grande Conque Beach and the harbour.
Outdoor parking – limited spaces and pre-booking required (extra charge)
The Residence les Terrasses de Richelieu offers two types of holiday rentals in Cap d’Adge : 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people and 1 bedroom apartments for 6 people. All well equipped with the necessary home comforts, each apartment has a functional kitchenette, shower room, toilet and a balcony.
The residence does not have any apartments equipped to welcome guests with disabilities
- Iron and ironing board, vacuum cleaner on loan
Cap d’Agde is a dynamic city, bursting with numerous different activities:
- Tennis courts (60 courts - International centre)
- Golf course near by (18-hole + 9-hole courses) - special prices with for Odalys guests
- Karting, quad biking, climbing, adventure course and theme parks (Parc Aqualand, Luna parc, Dino Park, Toon's Land)
- Water sports: boat hire, wind surfing, kite surfing, jet skiing, SCUBA diving, fishing, sailing, rowing, canoeing...
- Spa, relaxation, fitness
• Close to the sea and the shops!
Explore the rich natural and historical heritage of this ancient Greek city:
- The Canal du Midi (and its round lock)
- The city of Agde (fortifications, cathedral and churches, port and marina, volcanic cliffs...)
- The museums of the Ephèbe and Agathois (at Cap d’Agde)
- The nature reserve of Bagnas (at Cap d’Agde)
- The wine-growers'and fishermen's route
- The Etang de Thau and its oyster park
- La Tamarissière (small, Mediterranean village)
- Pézenas, medieval town
Résidence Odalys Les Terrasses de Richelieu
9, avenue d'Outre Mer
34300 CAP D'AGDE
Reception at the Residence Primavera - 9 avenue d’Outre-mer (Tel. +33 (0)4 67 01 88 00).
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm