Cap d'Agde is a popular seaside resort in the Languedoc Roussillon in France. Ideal for a beach holiday with its 14km of sandy beaches, giving access to all the pleasures on offer from the Mediterranean Sea throughout the year. Cap d'Agde has an 18-hole golf course, a large marina housing around 3000 boats and an International Tennis Club. There are many water sports and activities available in and around this popular beach resort.
In the Rochelongue district of Cap d'Agde, Odalys welcomes you to the Residence le Clos des Amandines, a holiday complex built in an attractive Provencal style where you can enjoy the good life on your holiday in Cap d'Agde. The Residence Le Clos des Amandines is ideally located close to the beach, only about 300m from the warm sand and the Mediterranean Sea. The residence is also close to local shops.
Laundry facilities (extra charge), open from 10am to 7pm every day except Wednesday
Free outdoor parking (1 space per maisonette)
Public parking near residence.
The Residence des Clos des Amandines is composed of holiday rentals in small semi-detached maisonettes each built in an attractive Provencal style. The houses are designed to accommodate from 4 to 6 people and each is equipped with a living room with sleeping arrangements, a mezzanine with beds, a kitchenette (electric hob, fridge, mini oven…), a bathroom and toilet. Each holiday rental has a small terrace.
None of the accommodation is equipped to welcome guests with disabilities.
Cap d’Agde is a dynamic city, bursting with numerous different activities:
- Tennis courts (60 courts - International centre)
- Golf course near by (18-hole + 9-hole courses) - special prices with for Odalys guests
- Karting, quad biking, climbing, adventure course and theme parks (Parc Aqualand, Luna parc, Dino Park, Toon's Land)
- New Casino and congress centre
- Water sports: boat hire, wind surfing, kite surfing, jet skiing, SCUBA diving, fishing, sailing, rowing, canoeing...
- Spa, relaxation, fitness
Explore the rich natural and historical heritage of this ancient Greek city:
- The Canal du Midi (and its round lock)
- The city of Agde (fortifications, cathedral and churches, port and marina, volcanic cliffs...)
- The museums of the Ephèbe and Agathois (at Cap d’Agde)
- The nature reserve of Bagnas (at Cap d’Agde)
- The wine-growers'and fishermen's route
- The Etang de Thau and its oyster park
- La Tamarissière (small, Mediterranean village)
- Pézenas, medieval town
• Outdoor swimming pool, open from mid-June to mid-September
• Maisonettes with terrace!
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
330,000 surveys collected, analysed & certified by our bailiff. Exclusively at Odalys !More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !