Cap d’Agde is a large, attractive and lively beach resort with 14 km of fine, sandy beaches, a marina with 3000 moorings, endless water sports and other activities including an 18-hole International Golf Course and its International Tennis Club. Enjoy strolling around the marina or the quays via the many footpaths. A cycle track goes through the resort and takes you on towards Agde. Cap d’Agde is an ideal destination for a beach holiday, with a lively nightlife and plenty of activities for all ages. The area also has a rich heritage. The Greek city of Agde with its 2600 years of history, the Grau d’Agde, a little, Mediterranean village at the mouth of the river Herault, the little seaside village of Tamarissiere, at the heart of a beautiful pine forest and much more.
Cap d'Agde is a popular seaside resort in the Languedoc Roussillon in France. Ideal for a beach holiday with its 14km of sandy beaches, giving access to all the pleasures on offer from the Mediterranean Sea throughout the year. Cap d'Agde has an 18-hole golf course, a large marina housing around 3000 boats and an International Tennis Club. There are many water sports and activities available in and around this popular beach resort.
In the Rochelongue district of Cap d'Agde, Odalys welcomes you to the Residence le Clos des Amandines, a holiday complex built in an attractive Provencal style where you can enjoy the good life on your holiday in Cap d'Agde. The Residence Le Clos des Amandines is ideally located close to the beach, only about 300m from the warm sand and the Mediterranean Sea. The residence is also close to local shops.
Laundry facilities (extra charge), open from 10am to 7pm every day except Wednesday
Outdoor swimming pool (open from mid-June to mid-September)
Free outdoor parking (1 space per maisonette)
Public parking near residence.
The Residence des Clos des Amandines is composed of holiday rentals in small semi-detached maisonettes each built in an attractive Provencal style. The houses are designed to accommodate from 4 to 8 people and each is equipped with a living room with sleeping arrangements, a mezzanine with beds, a kitchenette (electric hob, fridge, mini oven…), a bathroom and toilet. Each holiday rental has a small terrace.
None of the accommodation is equipped to welcome guests with disabilities.
|July / August|
|Accommodation type||From 21/07/2018
Villa 4 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Villa 6 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Villa 8 pers.
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €1.30/person/day (for all guests over 18 years old)
Eco Tax : €0.20/person/day (for all guests over 18 years old) 2015 price shown as indication only
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in and key collection at Residence Nakara (opposite the Residence Le Clos des Amandines, Tel. +33 (0)4-67-01-84-80).
Check-in between 5pm and 8pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform reception. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out by 10am. (Please make an appointment before Thursday for the inventory)
- Accommodation rental
- Access to the outdoor swimming pool from mid-June to mid-September
- Outdoor parking (1 space per maisonette)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Laundry facilities at the Residence Primavera
- TV rental (already installed in accommodation) : €40/week
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot, bath) : €25/stay
- Bathroom linen : €6/set
- Bed linen : €11/set
- End of stay cleaning on request : from €56/apartment
- Pets allowed* : €50/animal/stay
* Please inform reception at time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations on arrival. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Iron, ironing board and vacuum cleaner on loan
Cap d’Agde is a dynamic city, bursting with numerous different activities:
- Tennis courts (60 courts - International centre)
- Golf course near by (18-hole + 9-hole courses) - special prices with for Odalys guests
- Karting, quad biking, climbing, adventure course and theme parks (Parc Aqualand, Luna parc, Dino Park, Toon's Land)
- Water sports: boat hire, wind surfing, kite surfing, jet skiing, SCUBA diving, fishing, sailing, rowing, canoeing...
- Spa, relaxation, fitness
• Outdoor swimming pool, open from mid-June to mid-September
• Maisonettes with terrace!
Explore the rich natural and historical heritage of this ancient Greek city:
- The Canal du Midi (and its round lock)
- The city of Agde (fortifications, cathedral and churches, port and marina, volcanic cliffs...)
- The museums of the Ephèbe and Agathois (at Cap d’Agde)
- The nature reserve of Bagnas (at Cap d’Agde)
- The wine-growers'and fishermen's route
- The Etang de Thau and its oyster park
- La Tamarissière (small, Mediterranean village)
- Pézenas, medieval town
Rochelongue - Rue Allengry
34300 CAP D'AGDE
Reception at the Residence Nakara (opposite the Residence Le Clos des Amandines, Tel. +33 (0)4-67-01-84-80).
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm