Cap d’Agde is a large, attractive and lively beach resort with 14 km of fine, sandy beaches, a marina with 3000 moorings, endless water sports and other activities including an 18-hole International Golf Course and its International Tennis Club. Enjoy strolling around the marina or the quays via the many footpaths. A cycle track goes through the resort and takes you on towards Agde. Cap d’Agde is an ideal destination for a beach holiday, with a lively nightlife and plenty of activities for all ages. The area also has a rich heritage. The Greek city of Agde with its 2600 years of history, the Grau d’Agde, a little, Mediterranean village at the mouth of the river Herault, the little seaside village of Tamarissiere, at the heart of a beautiful pine forest and much more.
In the Languedoc Roussillon in France, the popular seaside resort of Cap d'Agde invites to spend a relaxing holiday on the beautiful coast with 14km of sandy beaches. The town itself has a marina housing 3000 boats, an 18-hole International Golf Course and an International Tennis Club. Multiple sports and water sports are possible throughout the year. In and around Cap d'Agde, there is a network of footpaths allowing you to discover the surrounding area extending towards Agde. Located near a beautiful sandy beach and bordering the International Golf Club of Cap d'Agde, the holiday rentals in this property is in a convenient location within the resort. You will also be close to shops ensuring a relaxed holiday in Cap d'Agde.
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Free outdoor parking (1 space per maisonette).
Holiday residence next to the golf club offering holiday rentals in maisonettes designed to accommodate between 4 and 8 people. Each accommodation is well-equipped with a living room with sleeping arrangements, a mezzanine and bedroom(s) for the larger maisonettes. All have a functional kitchenette (electric hob, fridge, mini oven…), a bathroom, toilet and small court yard.
None of the apartments is specially equipped to welcome guests with disabilities.
- Iron and ironing board on loan
Cap d’Agde is a dynamic city, bursting with numerous different activities:
- Tennis courts (60 courts - International centre)
- Golf course near by (18-hole + 9-hole courses) - special prices with for Odalys guests
- Karting, quad biking, climbing, adventure course and theme parks (Parc Aqualand, Luna parc, Dino Park, Toon's Land)
- New Casino and congress centre
- Water sports: boat hire, wind surfing, kite surfing, jet skiing, SCUBA diving, fishing, sailing, rowing, canoeing...
- Spa, relaxation, fitness
• Close to the beaches and the shops!
• Resort’s « Famille Plus » award, all your family leisure and sports activities on your next holidays
Book your family holidays in the family-friendly resort of Cap d’Agde awarded with the « Famille Plus » label
• Maisonettes with terrace!
Explore the rich natural and historical heritage of this ancient Greek city:
- The Canal du Midi (and its round lock)
- The city of Agde (fortifications, cathedral and churches, port and marina, volcanic cliffs...)
- The museums of the Ephèbe and Agathois (at Cap d’Agde)
- The nature reserve of Bagnas (at Cap d’Agde)
- The wine-growers'and fishermen's route
- The Etang de Thau and its oyster park
- La Tamarissière (small, Mediterranean village)
- Pézenas, medieval town
Résidence Golf Club
Avenue des Alizés
34300 CAP D’AGDE
Reception at the Residence Primavera - 9 avenue d’Outre-mer (Tel. +33 (0)4 67 01 88 00).
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm