Cap d’Agde is a large, attractive and lively beach resort with 14 km of fine, sandy beaches, a marina with 3000 moorings, endless water sports and other activities including an 18-hole International Golf Course and its International Tennis Club. Enjoy strolling around the marina or the quays via the many footpaths. A cycle track goes through the resort and takes you on towards Agde. Cap d’Agde is an ideal destination for a beach holiday, with a lively nightlife and plenty of activities for all ages. The area also has a rich heritage. The Greek city of Agde with its 2600 years of history, the Grau d’Agde, a little, Mediterranean village at the mouth of the river Herault, the little seaside village of Tamarissiere, at the heart of a beautiful pine forest and much more.
In the Languedoc Roussillon in France, the popular seaside resort of Cap d'Agde invites to spend a relaxing holiday on the beautiful coast with 14km of sandy beaches. The town itself has a marina housing 3000 boats, an 18-hole International Golf Course and an International Tennis Club. Multiple sports and water sports are possible throughout the year. In and around Cap d'Agde, there is a network of footpaths allowing you to discover the surrounding area extending towards Agde. Located near a beautiful sandy beach and bordering the International Golf Club of Cap d'Agde, the holiday rentals in this property is in a convenient location within the resort. You will also be close to shops ensuring a relaxed holiday in Cap d'Agde.
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Outdoor swimming pool (open from mid-June to mid-September)
Free outdoor parking (1 space per maisonette).
Holiday residence next to the golf club offering holiday rentals in maisonettes designed to accommodate between 4 and 8 people. Each accommodation is well-equipped with a living room with sleeping arrangements, a mezzanine and bedroom(s) for the larger maisonettes. All have a functional kitchenette (electric hob, fridge, mini oven…), a bathroom, toilet and small court yard.
None of the apartments is specially equipped to welcome guests with disabilities.
- Iron and ironing board on loan
Cap d’Agde is a dynamic city, bursting with numerous different activities:
- Tennis courts (60 courts - International centre)
- Golf course near by (18-hole + 9-hole courses) - special prices with for Odalys guests
- Karting, quad biking, climbing, adventure course and theme parks (Parc Aqualand, Luna parc, Dino Park, Toon's Land)
- Water sports: boat hire, wind surfing, kite surfing, jet skiing, SCUBA diving, fishing, sailing, rowing, canoeing...
- Spa, relaxation, fitness
• Outdoor swimming pool, open from mid-April to mid-September
• Close to the beaches and the shops!
• Resort’s « Famille Plus » award, all your family leisure and sports activities on your next holidays
Book your family holidays in the family-friendly resort of Cap d’Agde awarded with the « Famille Plus » label
• Maisonettes with terrace!
Explore the rich natural and historical heritage of this ancient Greek city:
- The Canal du Midi (and its round lock)
- The city of Agde (fortifications, cathedral and churches, port and marina, volcanic cliffs...)
- The museums of the Ephèbe and Agathois (at Cap d’Agde)
- The nature reserve of Bagnas (at Cap d’Agde)
- The wine-growers'and fishermen's route
- The Etang de Thau and its oyster park
- La Tamarissière (small, Mediterranean village)
- Pézenas, medieval town
Résidence Golf Club
Avenue des Alizés
34300 CAP D’AGDE
Reception at the Residence Primavera - 9 avenue d’Outre-mer (Tel. +33 (0)4 67 01 88 00).
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm