Cap d’Agde is a large, attractive and lively beach resort with 14 km of fine, sandy beaches, a marina with 3000 moorings, endless water sports and other activities including an 18-hole International Golf Course and its International Tennis Club. Enjoy strolling around the marina or the quays via the many footpaths. A cycle track goes through the resort and takes you on towards Agde. Cap d’Agde is an ideal destination for a beach holiday, with a lively nightlife and plenty of activities for all ages. The area also has a rich heritage. The Greek city of Agde with its 2600 years of history, the Grau d’Agde, a little, Mediterranean village at the mouth of the river Herault, the little seaside village of Tamarissiere, at the heart of a beautiful pine forest and much more.
Cap d'Agde, a charming beach resort located in the Languedoc Roussillon with 14km of sandy beaches, is an ideal holiday destination for water sports fans with activities all year round. The resort has a marina, a golf course with 18 holes and an International Tennis Club. By following a maze of narrow pathways bordered by reeds you will reach the Residence Primavera, set in a beautiful location near the Richelieu beach just 200m away. The clear waters of the Mediterranean and the warm sand will entice you to spend relaxing, carefree days on these famous beaches during your holiday. The town centre of Cap d'Agde is about 4 km from the Residence Primavera, where you will find various services, entertainment and plenty of restaurants and bars. You can also discover the Lake Luno located just a 15-minute walk from your holiday rental in Cap d’Adge.
Free outdoor parking (1 space per apartment)
Free Wifi (1 hour at reception)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Your Odalys residence consists of 79 different holiday rentals ranging from studios for 2/3 people, 1 bedroom apartments for 2/4 people and 2 bedroom apartments for 4/6 persons. The accommodation is all perfectly equipped with functional kitchenette (ceramic hob, fridge, microwave / grill and dishwasher in most of the 1 and 2 bedroom apartments...), shower room with toilet and free TV. The accommodation has a balcony or terrace.
4 x 1 bedroom apartments for 2/4 people are equipped to welcome guests with disabilities.
Price in euros, per apartment and per stay
Tourist tax not included
Arrivals and Departures : consult our residence
Get away formula "Escapade" :
- Apartment rental
- Bed and bathroom linen
- TV rental
- End of stay cleaning, except kitchen area and dishwasher
- Registration costs free for 1 to 3 nights stays
"Guarantie and Tourist tax to be payed on the permises. Guarantie is given back the day of your departure or sent by mail.
Pets admitted : up-to-date vaccination certificate and tattoo required. Dogs are to be kept on a lead within the residence."
Cap d’Agde is a dynamic city, bursting with numerous different activities:
- Tennis courts (60 courts - International centre)
- Golf course near by (18-hole + 9-hole courses) - special prices with for Odalys guests
- Karting, quad biking, climbing, adventure course and theme parks (Parc Aqualand, Luna parc, Dino Park, Toon's Land)
- Water sports: boat hire, wind surfing, kite surfing, jet skiing, SCUBA diving, fishing, sailing, rowing, canoeing...
- Spa, relaxation, fitness
• Right by the sea, residence in ideal location
• Resort’s « Famille Plus » award, all your family leisure and sports activities on your next holidays
Book your family holidays in the family-friendly resort of Cap d’Agde awarded with the « Famille Plus » label.
Explore the rich natural and historical heritage of this ancient Greek city:
- The Canal du Midi (and its round lock)
- The city of Agde (fortifications, cathedral and churches, port and marina, volcanic cliffs...)
- The museums of the Ephèbe and Agathois (at Cap d’Agde)
- The nature reserve of Bagnas (at Cap d’Agde)
- The wine-growers'and fishermen's route
- The Etang de Thau and its oyster park
- La Tamarissière (small, Mediterranean village)
- Pézenas, medieval town
9, avenue d’Outre-Mer
34300 CAP D'AGDE
Reception times shown on site.
Wednesday : closed
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm