Cap d’Agde is a large, attractive and lively beach resort with 14 km of fine, sandy beaches, a marina with 3000 moorings, endless water sports and other activities including an 18-hole International Golf Course and its International Tennis Club. Enjoy strolling around the marina or the quays via the many footpaths. A cycle track goes through the resort and takes you on towards Agde. Cap d’Agde is an ideal destination for a beach holiday, with a lively nightlife and plenty of activities for all ages. The area also has a rich heritage. The Greek city of Agde with its 2600 years of history, the Grau d’Agde, a little, Mediterranean village at the mouth of the river Herault, the little seaside village of Tamarissiere, at the heart of a beautiful pine forest and much more.
With its 14 km of beaches, the seaside resort of Cap d'Agde is an ideal destination to enjoy the pleasures offered by the Mediterranean Sea with family or friends in any season. Located in the Languedoc Roussillon, this popular beach resort has a large marina, an 18-hole golf course and an International Tennis Club. In the heart of beautiful gardens, the Residence du Golfe offers holiday rentals in Cap d’Agde in a beautiful location only 400m from the beach and 5 minutes from the port and shops. You will find everything for the perfect, unforgettable holiday in the South of France.
Outdoor, heated swimming pool (open from April to end of October)
Outdoor parking (1 space per apartment)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Free Internet access
This Odalys residence offers stylish holiday rentals in Cap d’Adge ranging from studio apartments for 2 people to 2 bedroom apartments with sleeping alcove for 8 people. Comfortably equipped, all accommodation is air conditioned (during the summer months) and all have a functional kitchenette (ceramic hob, microwave, dishwasher...), a bathroom or shower room with toilet, a balcony, terrace or patio. You also have free internet access and a television installed in your holiday rental.
Price in euros, per apartment and per stay
Tourist tax not included
Arrivals and Departures : consult our residence
Get away formula "Escapade" :
- Apartment rental
- Bed and bathroom linen
- TV rental
- End of stay cleaning, except kitchen area and dishwasher
- Registration costs free for 1 to 3 nights stays
"Guarantie and Tourist tax to be payed on the permises. Guarantie is given back the day of your departure or sent by mail.
Pets admitted : up-to-date vaccination certificate and tattoo required. Dogs are to be kept on a lead within the residence."
Cap d’Agde is a dynamic city, bursting with numerous different activities:
- Tennis courts (60 courts - International centre)
- Golf course near by (18-hole + 9-hole courses) - special prices with for Odalys guests
- Karting, quad biking, climbing, adventure course and theme parks (Parc Aqualand, Luna parc, Dino Park, Toon's Land)
- Water sports: boat hire, wind surfing, kite surfing, jet skiing, SCUBA diving, fishing, sailing, rowing, canoeing...
- Spa, relaxation, fitness
• Resort’s « Famille Plus » award, all your family leisure and sports activities on your holiday
Book your family holidays in the family-friendly beach resort of Cap d’Adge awarded with the « Famille Plus » label.
• Odalys well-being, sauna, hammam, hot tub… discover our offers ! Spa Archipel la Cité de l’Eau
Special rates for Odalys guests in Cap d’Agde. Information and bookings at your residence’s reception
Explore the rich natural and historical heritage of this ancient Greek city:
- The Canal du Midi (and its round lock)
- The city of Agde (fortifications, cathedral and churches, port and marina, volcanic cliffs...)
- The museums of the Ephèbe and Agathois (at Cap d’Agde)
- The nature reserve of Bagnas (at Cap d’Agde)
- The wine-growers'and fishermen's route
- The Etang de Thau and its oyster park
- La Tamarissière (small, Mediterranean village)
- Pézenas, medieval town
Résidence Odalys Du Golfe
3, avenue du Passeur Challiès
34300 LE CAP D AGDE
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday : 10am-12noon and 3pm-6pm (4pm-7pm in July/August)
Saturday : 8am-12noon and 2pm-8pm
Sunday : 10am-12noon, closed in the afternoon
Wednesday : closed
Please note: For Sunday and Wednesday arrivals, please contact reception in advance for the key collection procedure to follow.
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm