Canet Plage, a lively beach holiday resort in the Languedoc Roussillon region in the South of France, stretches along one of the finest and largest beaches on the Mediterranean coast, offering you all the varied distractions of a seaside resort, such as family entertainment and water sports. You can also discovery the Harbour and vineyards in the area. Between the wide strip of fine golden sand measuring 9km in length and the numerous lakes inhabited by flamingos this beautiful coast really will take your breath away. Canet, situated in the Eastern Pyrenees, is also at the heart of the Catalan country, a 10-minute drive from the historical city of Perpignan and only 45 minutes from the Spanish border.
In the Orientales Pyrenees, come and enjoy a sunny holiday in a holiday rental in the Odalys Residence Copacabana in Canet Plage! With direct access to the beach, you have all seaside pleasures of this lively and welcoming seaside resort at your disposal.
On the coast of Roussillon, Canet Plage is a seaside resort and a Catalan village with its beach, one of the most beautiful and broadest on the Mediterranean coast, stretching 9 km bordered by lakes populated with pink flamingos. Canet is the heart of the Catalan country, 17 km from the historic city of Perpignan making it an ideal choice for a holiday to discover the region.
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Internet at reception (extra charge)
Indoor and outdoor parking (extra charge, limited places, pre-booking required)
Public parking nearby
Located in Canet Plage, 50m from shops, the Residence Copacabana consists of 38 holiday rentals, serviced by 2 lifts, located on the 1st to the 6th floor (none on the ground floor), with sea views or mountain views all with direct access to the beach and close to the shops. You have the choice of studios for 2 or 4 people, 1 bedroom apartments for 4 or 5 people and 2 bedroom apartments for 6 people. All accommodation is comfortably equipped including a functional kitchenette (microwave, dishwasher – in accommodation for more than 5 people), bathroom, separate toilet (except in studio apartments).
Two apartments for 4 people with 1 bedroom (1 mountain view, 1 with sea view) are equipped for guests with disabilities with an adapted bathroom with toilet.
- Games room
- Iron and ironing board, vacuum cleaner on loan
- Secured bike storage
Canet en Roussillon is a dynamic resort all the year round and offers a wide range of sporting and nautical activities:
- Water sports
- Biking, horse riding, karting, quad biking
- Casino, disco
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• Exceptional setting right by the sea, overlooking the beach
Enjoy a holiday by the sea all year round in a holiday rental on the beach front.
• Odalys well-being, sauna, hammam, hot tub…
Special rates for Odalys guests in Canet. Information and bookings at your residence’s reception
At the heart of the Domaine des Alberes park, discover the 900 m2 of the Odalys Balnéo Vital marine spa dedicated to beauty and well-being. You will find the Phytomer, Cellu M6, massages and exclusive Odalys treatments at your disposal.
• Phytomer treatments : from €44.10/person*
• « Cure découverte » - 3 treatments and 1 access to spa : €71.10/person*
• « Cure Détox » (3 days) - 9 treatments and 3 access to spa : €224.10/person*
• « Cure "Lâcher prise" » (5 days) - 15 treatments and 5 access to spa : €404.10/person*
• « Forfait Liberté » - card with 5 access to spa including the aqua-ludique pool, sauna, hammam, fitness room, tea and relaxing area, bathrobe/flip-flop/towel kit : €112.50/person*
To be booked at the same time as your accommodation.
• « Pause Découverte » (6 days)* - 6 access to Spa + 2 1-hour massages/week : €190/person
• « Croisière Découverte Spa » (6 days)* - 6 access to Spa + 2 baths or 2 wraps + 2 1-hour massages + 1 30-minute facial + 1 well-being gift : €295/person
* Spa access, bathrobe and towel included
Prices for Odalys guests only including 10% discount on the public price. Information and pre-booking (advisable) +33 (0)4 68 95 32 00
The town of Canet will delight history-lovers, with its port dating back to Roman times and medieval chateau, as well as those with a preference for nature and the great outdoors:
- Historical tour of the old town of Canet
- Mont Canigou
- Catalan hinterlands: Cathar castles, prehistoric museum in Tautavel
- Collioure and the ‘Côte Vermeille’
- The African reserve of Sigean
- Aquarium in Canet
- In Spain : Port Bou, Figueres, Rosas
Résidence Odalys Copacabana
Avenue des Terrasses du Levant
66140 CANET PLAGE
Monday, Thursday, Friday : 9am-12noon and 5pm-7pm
Saturday : 8am-12noon and 2pm-8pm
Sunday : 10am-12noon, closed in the afternoon
Tuesday : 9am-12noon, closed in the afternoon
Wednesday : Closed
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm