Argeles sur Mer, in the South of France, in the Languedoc-Roussillon region, near the border of Catalonia and Spain, offers 7 km of sandy beaches and 2 km of rocky coastline, a resort awarded the 'pavillon bleu' for its beaches and port. This seaside resort, 25 km south of Perpignan, in one of the sunniest regions of France, combines the sunshine, the sea, the mountains, Catalan traditions, gastronomy, wine growing and a great quality of life, all in a charming, naturally unspoiled setting.
In a lush park of 4.2 hectares 2km from the beach, the campsite Le Neptune welcomes you in a family-friendly environment ideally located for you to discover all the charms of Argelès sur Mer and the region of the Languedoc Roussillon on the Mediterranean coast, between St Cyprien and Collioure.
Landscaped aquatic area (open 07/04/18 to 30/09/18, weather permitting):
- Heated swimming pool (200m²)
- Heated paddling pool
- Water slide
Multi-activity sports grounds
Ping pong tables
WiFi (extra charge)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
The campsite has an onsite restaurant with the possibility to order take-away dishes. A bakery delivery service is available in July & August.
The mobile home holiday rentals in this campsite in the Languedoc Roussillon sleep 4 to 6 people are all equipped with a kitchenette with microwave and 4 gas rings, a shower, a separate toilet, a terrace with garden furniture and 1 parking space.
|Accommodation type||From 25/08/2018
Mobil-home Climatisé Premium 4/5 pers.
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival by credit card : €200/ mobile home (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours. Please leave the mobile home clean and tidy or part of the deposit will be retained. Deposit for entry badge : €60
Tourist to be paid on arrival : €0.66/person/day (valid for guests over 18 years old, subject to modification), eco tax may be requested also
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in between 3pm and 7pm (low season)
Check-in between 3pm and 8pm (high season)
In the case of late arrival please inform reception before 5pm. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out between 8am and 11am (please make an appointment at reception for the inventory)
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
• If the problem is not resolved on site, please contact the Odalys Vacances reservation call centre on 0825 562 562 from Monday to Saturday (€0.18/min + cost of call).
- Access to aquatic area : outdoor, heated pool, paddling pool and water slide (open 07/04/18 to 30/09/18, weather permitting)
- Kids club (4-12 years old) during the summer, except weekends (july/august)
- Teens club (13-17 years old) July & August, except weekends
- Daytime and evening family entertainment during the summer, except weekends, agenda changes according to season
- Petanque, volleyball court, multi-sports ground, Ping pong tables
- Access to children's playground
- 1 parking space/mobile home
- Visitors' car park
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Baby Equipment (pre-booking required, subject to availability) (high chair, cot - sheets & mattress not supplied, bath) : €35/week (€25 deposit requested)
- Wifi access : prices on site
- Laundry facilities : washing machine : €5/machine, tumble dryer : €3/machine
- Bed linen (pre-booking required, subject to availability) : €10/set (single/double bed)
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen, washing up & toilet) : price varies
- Pets allowed*: €5/day/animal, €35/week/animal (cats or dogs)
* Only one pet per accommodation. Dogs category 1 & 2 not allowed. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the grounds.
Please note :
- No TV rental available
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
In July and August :
Bakery delivery service
Trainbus shuttles to Argeles (special rates for Neptune guests)
Argeles sur Mer, a resort awarded the "Wel.com kids" label, offers many activities for children and adults alike.
- Horse-riding, hiking, biking
- Underwater diving, windsurf, sailing, canoeing, sea kayaking
- Swimming, tennis, fishing, mini golf, bowling
- Microlighting, paragliding
- Boat hire and boat trips
- Adventure course, theme parks, go-karting, paintball, canyoning
- Discothèque, cinéma, casino
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment & activities during the summer (except weekends)
Free kids’ club (4-12 years old) - activities vary throughout the season (july/august)
• Teens’ Club, free activities, July/August (except weekends)
Free teens’ club (13-17 years old) - activities vary throughout the summer holidays
• Daytime & evening entertainment, free entertainment & activities during the summer (except weekends)
Enjoy a lively family holiday with Odalys this summer
Daytime : sporting activities, tornaments, mini club
Evening : parties, games, cabarets and shows
• Resort’s « Famille Plus » award, guarantees all your family leisure and sports activities on your next holidays
Book your family holidays in this family-friendly resort awarded the « Famille Plus » label.
- The harbour
- La Massane
- The Château de Valmy
- Mas Larrieu nature reserve
- The church tower of Notre Dame dels Prats
- Saint Côme and Saint Damien squares
- Sorède : whip manufacture and railway museum
- Palau-del-Vidre : glass manufacture
- Circuits to discover local villages, with magnificent Roman chapels and tradtional crafts
- Modern art museum at Céret
- Prehistory museum at Tautavel
- Cathar castles
- In the "Pyrénées Orientales" : Collioure, Le Perthus, Perpignan, Salses le Château, Villefranche de Conflent, Castelnou, Mont Louis, Prats de Mollo La Preste…
- In Catalonia : Canet en Roussillon, Le Barcarès, Port Vendres, Banyuls sur Mer…
- In Spain : Port Bou, Figueres (Dali museum), Rosas
Domaine Résidentiel de Plein Air le Neptune
Avenue de la retirada
66700 ARGELES SUR MER
July and August :
Every day except Saturday : 9am-13pm and 3pm-8pm
Saturday : 8am-8pm
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm