Book a holiday rental In the Italian lake district in Assenza di Brenzone in the Residence Atlantide. Located just 200m from the centre of town, this residence overlooks Lake Garda and is just a few steps from the bank.
In the province of Verona, book a holiday on the banks of Lake Garda close to the centre of Assenza di Brenzone. In this small town plenty of activities and entertainment are on offer and the surrounding landscapes offer endless possibilities for outdoor activities such as mountain biking and hiking.
Wifi in communal areas
Parking (1 space per apartment)
The residence has a bar and a restaurant
The residence Atlantide is made up of 4 buildings each housing several holiday rentals in apartments on the ground floor with terrace or upper floors with balcony and air-conditioning. Some 2 bedroom apartments are on 2 levels.
Hiking from Monte Balto
While on holiday in the Italian Lake District, visit some of the sites in the area:
- Enjoy a family day out to the amusement park Gardaland (38km away)
- Visit the towns around Brenzone : Malcesine and its panoramic cable car (5km), Bordolino (20km away), Verona (60km away)
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €100 / apartment
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €1/day/person
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in from 4pm to 7pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out by 10am. Please leave the accommodation tidy.
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
- Bed and bathroom linen available on arrival
- Wifi in communal areas
- Cot and high chair (request at time of booking)
- Le parking (1 space per apartment)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- End of stay cleaning not included, to be paid onsite : €52
- Extra bed and bathroom linen : €9.50/person
- Laundry facilities
Please note :
- Pets not welcome
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
330,000 surveys collected, analysed & certified by our bailiff. Exclusively at Odalys !More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !