Croatian village surrounded by beautiful Mediterranean vegetation, Tar is an ideal Holiday destination where you can enjoy both the sea and the natural surroundings! Located between Novigrad and Porec on a plateau facing the hinterland with the Mirna River and its beautiful views. During your Holiday in Croatia book a Holiday rental in the mobile home Campsite Lanterna and enjoy the free entertainment for the whole family. Tar is a resort known for producing quality olive oil in the olive groves of Larun Bay.
Set behind a long, pebble beach, the Lanterna campsite offers mobile home Holiday rentals in Tar in Croatia for your family summer holiday. The grounds cover 80 hectares in a luxuriant, preserved natural environment.
In the region of Istria, Tar is located near the beautiful villages of Novigrad and Porec which are among the most popular tourist destinations in Croatia. The old city center is considered a cultural monument because of its long and eventful past. For nature lovers, head for the Baradine cave, a natural treasure located 132 meters underground.
Aquatic area :
- Outdoor, heated swimming pool
- Paddling pool
- Water slides
- Whirlpool bath
Multi-sports ground (football, volleyball, basketball, handball, beach volleyball)
SCUBA diving (extra charge)
Climbing wall (extra charge)
Bike hire (extra charge)
Massages (extra charge)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Free Wifi in communal areas
Free shuttle to the beach
Restaurant, bar, snack-bar within the complex
The mobile home Holiday rentals in this campsite in Tar are equipped with air-conditioning, kitchenette, shower room with toilet and furnished terrace.
|July / August|
|Accommodation type||From 07/07/2018
Mobil-home Relax Climatisé 4/5 pers.
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
Book Now >
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival (cash, credit card) : €100 / mobile home + €70 / cleaning
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in between 4pm and 7pm (5pm and 8pm in high season).
In the case of late arrival please inform reception before 5pm where possible.
You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out between 8am and 10am (please make an appointment at reception for the inventory and please leave the mobile home clean and tidy.)
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
• If the problem is not resolved on site, please contact the Odalys Vacances reservation call centre on +33 4 88 71 00 40 from Monday to Saturday.
- Access to aquatic area
- Access to sports facilities (ping pong tables, petanque, beach volley, etc)
- Access to children's playground
- Parking space
- Kids club
- Daytime and evening entertainment
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Laundry facilities
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen, washing up and toilet) : €70
Please note :
- Pets not allowed
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
While on Holiday in Tar in Croatia, enjoy some of the activities on offer:
- Watersports : surfing, sailing, Wind surfing
- Horse riding
• Free Kids’ Club
• Daytime & evening entertainment, free family activities & entertainment
Enjoy a lively family holiday with Odalys this summer
While staying in Tar, visit some of the sites in the area:
- The old town of Porec
- The Basilica of Eufrazia (UNESCO listed monument)
- The Porec Tower
- The Parliament of Istria
- The islands of Brijuni
Domaine Résidentiel Plein Air Lanterna
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm